Nerf Doran's Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jubez

11-13-2010

I don't care that this is going to get downvoted into oblivion, I'll make the same post every day. Doran's stacking is one of the biggest things that makes this game so unbalanced. People say you have "early game dominance" but "lackluster late game". I'm sorry boys and girls, but all a good player needs in this game is an IE. Three doran's blades gives you enough survivability and damage so that you are PERFECTLY fine until you get your IE. Once the IE and the christmas pots come out, its GG. The life steal and health from those 3 Doran's blades gives massive amounts of survivability especially when you're lifestealing off of IE. Go watch some high elo streams, find one ranged carry player that doesn't stack doran's into IE. Go do it before you downvote me.

Attachment 77756

Attachment 77757

EDIT: the beloved elementz falls to the hated Milkfat...and what did Milk build? 3 DORAN'S AND AN IE ROFL. omg keep the downvotes comin.

Makarray

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

I actually think that dorans items should be half non-unique stats, and half unique stats. The only reason everyone doesn't use 3 doran rings or 3 doran blades is because they dont realize how cost efficient the items really are.

Jubez

11-13-2010

so, if anyone watched the milkfat vs elementz match. Milkfat: 5-0 with 3 doran's blades and an IE, rofl. might post the screenshot

Yana

11-13-2010

*shrugs*

Stack those doran's blades and you get your IE slower. That IE will help you a lot more than doran's blades and a half completed IE.

HAKKLEBOB

11-13-2010

Been hearing a lot about this lately, gotta try it sometime. I usually just do IE/phantom as my first two.

Jubez

11-13-2010

bump for my edit.

Shaella

11-13-2010

+1'd, stop doran's stacking

Jubez

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
+1'd, stop doran's stacking
Shaella! <3. Your post getting closed was the reason why i made this one!

Critikill81

11-13-2010

I was about to -1, until I actually thought about it... I'm not sure whether to +1 or -1 now.

DonVadim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

MAD PAINT SKILLZ BRO.
Also i predict that you are that kind of person who rushes phantom dancer as first item, so everything is op for you.