Reason why HotShotGG should stay banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wu Thuong

11-13-2010

Saw this in another thread:

Quote:
You want to talk about being Holier then thou every one will rage at there team even on the higher ELO's for bad playstyle I've seen hotshot do it 1000 times.
Nah, actually im just kidding, Hotshotgg is allright, and it was him who told me to pick smite whenever i play a jungler (even if he did that through flaming).

But on a more serious note... is there any chance for "high elo" players to flame less?
Whenever I play normal games, it is almost always the guy with the highest (solo Q) Ranked Elo, starting to verbaly harrass either a teammate or the enemy team.
And I kinda feel like this attitude is about to spread to the mid and mid-high Elo games. Its just annyoing - flamewars become more and more regular...

And another request I have for our streamers: When you are streaming, can you try to stay cool? Its just such a bad example to flame at your teammates, enemy team or whatsoever with hundreds of people watching you doing that. A large amount of people in this community seem not to be able to act on their own. Apparently they just copy what the "pros" do.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wild Panic

11-13-2010

What can I say, ignore try-hards. It is the internet we're talking about...