Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blitzcrank needs something.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yana

11-13-2010

I don't really consider him to be a dps or a tank.

In my mind, he's down there as support, not defensive support like the others, but one of the few offensive support champs out there.

To be honest, grab is just one of the best abilities in the game, with the potential to easily sway a fight in your favour. and instagib an enemy. Because of this, you need to be incredibly careful about buffing blitz, as any change can easily push him into the "OP" range if done without caution.

The Reaver

11-13-2010

Blitzcrank is perfectly fine. He is a utility initiator, and he needs to stay that way. You can build him tanky or AP, and he works great either way.

MetaMask

11-13-2010

leave blitz the heIl alone. if they change anything or buff him more, the next week he will be r4ped in the A$$ by the nerf *****. when play correctly AND you have a good team he is something to be feared.

Preseason 1 i had 100 games played with him about 65/35 win/loss. imagine wat he can do now.

King K Rool

11-13-2010

Don't get me wrong guys I do well with him. I just think if pushed in either direction he would be viable in higher level play.

Gambuto

11-13-2010

lol, blitz compared to as a tank or dps is outclassed by other champs... if you say blitz is balanced..then other champ sare overpowered really.

Hes rocket grab is ok-ish, is a good initiator but really
- early game vs a competent team they will never fall for the grab + it has such a small box you have a greater chance of grabbin a minion.
- late game it is really not that great. unless your opponent is a team of squishies you will always grab a tank or an initiator, not really worth it

so yes he does need some changes to make him stand out vs other champs as tank or dps

The Mind Taker

11-13-2010

Get rid of underdrive and he is fine.