Blitzcrank needs something.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King K Rool

11-13-2010

Right now he does not deal enough damage to fill the role of tanky dps. This is because he scales best CDR. He can fill the role of a initiating and disruption but barely so. If he were to recieve some sort of scaling on his Power Fist either defensive or offensive.

Maybe after Blitzcrank uses his Power Fist his electrical status could be temporarily boosted reducing incoming damage by a set amount? Or a simple AP ration on his fist.

This is just a thread for ideas because I believe he needs something.

Dapacman

11-13-2010

I'm so sick of seeing these threads.

He just got two buffs and he is beyond godlike right now for people who really know how to use him. Why do these keep popping up today?

Whatever your build is, get more mana early and more HP late, and let me know how it goes.

Swampf0x

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapacman View Post
I'm so sick of seeing these threads.

He just got two buffs and he is beyond godlike right now for people who really know how to use him. Why do these keep popping up today?

Whatever your build is, get more mana early and more HP late, and let me know how it goes.
You are so wrong its hilarious.

Blitzcrank needs a buff in either his tank or damage aspect (preferably tank).

Baalhrezem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

Most rewarding skillshot in the game isn't good enough?

CQReborn

11-13-2010

I main blitz but you have to be smoking something to say he is beyond godlike. Even in the hands of a pro, his grab is extraordinarily erratic, and his under drive needs to be changed.

Dapacman

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampf0x View Post
You are so wrong its hilarious.

Blitzcrank needs a buff in either his tank or damage aspect (preferably tank).
Don't get me wrong, I'll take the buff. I'll just win even more games with him then.

ClownInMilkTruck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

Eh, personally, I think they should just rework Rocket Grab into a targetted ability instead of a skillshot, this would make him instantly more dangerous in the lane.

Dapacman

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CQReborn View Post
I main blitz but you have to be smoking something to say he is beyond godlike. Even in the hands of a pro, his grab is extraordinarily erratic, and his under drive needs to be changed.
I'm exaggerating. He is viable though.

Loonybin

11-13-2010

I have not lost a game with him in 3v3... (with no feeders/leavers)
Tanky: Merc Treads if casters, Ninja Tabi if physicals -> Rod of Ages -> Banshee's Veil -> Frozen Heart -> Situational
AP: Sorc Treads -> Archangels -> Zhonya's -> 3x Archangels (You are super tanky AND do a bunch of damage, thanks to the passive)
AD: Manamune -> Beserker Greaves -> Frozen Heart-> Trinity Force -> IE

Loonybin

11-13-2010

Honestly, he is one of the few champs that are perfectly balanced... to name a few, Kassadin, Anivia, Blitzcrank, Nasus, Katarina, Nunu, etc.