Not sure it has been posted but...Masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luncifer

11-13-2010

I feel we need to create a masteries page similar to runes pages. Often joining a game and you need to choose a different hero for the sake of team balance and you either A have to change your masteries super quick( often make mistakes) or B stuck with a handicap( like kennen with mana regen) or C play a hero that not beneficial for your team. ( 4 mages for example)

In fact they Roit can make it as an RP purchase item if need be.

Also.. maybe the creation of a new map or two would help. There is not point creating a load of heroes.

If anyone agree or disagree please post. And once again if someone already posted this one I am sorry.

Zarifes

11-13-2010

Oh look, it's this thread again.

DrSkankyNun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-13-2010

Good sir, it's been posted. Just to tell you due to you not being sure. Have a good day!

Izacer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

Once you play enough it's easy to do your masteries in 15-20 seconds, unless you are lagging. You just need to play more to get to know what does what and which champ needs what.

Team composition has nothing to do with masteries.

They're already working on a map that should be out soon and have officially announced that it will be called Magma Chamber, and much larger then SR. New maps have been called for millions of times before.

New champions are always nice, they bring more diversity into the game and can be created faster then new maps. Maps change the entire play style for everyone using that specific map (TT = ganks everywhere, SR = some ganks during laning by a possible jungler) while a new champion changes one persons playstyle (ranged carry or burst with ap or tank).

Cohj

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hectrum View Post
I feel we need to create a masteries page similar to runes pages. Often joining a game and you need to choose a different hero for the sake of team balance and you either A have to change your masteries super quick( often make mistakes) or B stuck with a handicap( like kennen with mana regen) or C play a hero that not beneficial for your team. ( 4 mages for example)

In fact they Roit can make it as an RP purchase item if need be.

Also.. maybe the creation of a new map or two would help. There is not point creating a load of heroes.

If anyone agree or disagree please post. And once again if someone already posted this one I am sorry.
They are working on all these issues already in addition to the champs. Give riot some credit they are doing a great job for a free game.

colloquial

Emissary of the League

11-13-2010

Its been suggested multiple times and is being worked on. But it is a relatively low priority.

Here are quotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Personally I've only had this happen to me when I try to respec twice (not sure if that's coincidence though).

We do have more mastery pages coming in the future, also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Two points:

This is something we want to do. No question. This will get done at some point.

This is not a top priority. Currently, it's not very hard to change your masteries in champion select. I know someone will come in here and say "but it crashes sometimes and I get fscked," but 99.5% of the time, this shouldn't be an issue if you can click reasonably quickly (don't lock in, plus there's 30 seconds or so at the end of ranked queues, or 10 in normal). As it is our platform engineers have plenty of more important things to do before we move forward with something like mastery pages.

However, we're hiring

tl;dr: We will have mastery pages, but probably not in the immediate future