Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lucian the Gun Templar just for fun kit.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinalBoss Wilson

05-04-2013

I enjoyed this concept so just decide to put together a kit I'd like to see for him. This a cross post from this thread. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=37385563&posted=1#post37385563

I decided to put it here because I thought cool people might see it.

His Q is the only iffy part as I'm not sure I'd like to see which move I'd like to have on him.
So there will be two of them.

Lucian

HEALTH 463 (+75) ATTACK DAMAGE 56.3 (+3)
HEALTH REGEN. 7.45 (+0.55) ATTACK SPEED 0.638 (+3.4%)
MANA 230 (+35) ARMOR 20 (+3)
MANA REGEN. 6.9 (+0.7) MAGIC RES. 30 (+1.25)
RANGE 475 MOV. SPEED 350

Passive: Cleanse the impure
Lucian empower his weapons every 18/16/12 secs attack to do 10/ 15/ 20% of bonus ad as damage and reducing targets attack speed and move speed by 10/15/20% Auto attacks against champions reduce the cd by 1 sec.

Q

Explosive Shot

RANGE: 925 COOLDOWN: 7 COST: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 mana

ACTIVE: Lucian fires two explosive shots towards a target direction, dealing physical damage and exploding to deal half dmg to nearby targets with 200 range. If target is hit by both shots the second shot deal only 50% of the dmg. If Cleanse the Impure is active the explosive shot applies the effect and the shot deal half dmg to targets within 350 range of hit target.
PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 (+ 50% AD)

I envision this move targeting much like glitter lance so if you're target is further away you are less like to hit with both shots but if they are in your face you are deal a bit more dmg.

Alternate Q.

Fading Shot

RANGE: 300 COOLDOWN: 9/ 8/ 7 / 6 / 5 COST: 30 mana

ACTIVE: Lucien shifts toward the cursor's location, and firing two shots at the nearest enemy unit, dealing dmg of two basic attack plus bonus ad. If Cleanse the impure is active it applies the effect and this attacks prioritize champions.
BONUS PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50% AD

W.
Templar's Verdict

COOLDOWN: 20 COST: 50 mana
ACTIVE: For 8 seconds, Lucian's auto attacks gain 200 bonus range and 20/ 25/ 30/ 35/ 40% attack speed and move speed.

E.

Disenage

RANGE: 100 - COOLDOWN: 25 / 20 / 18 / 15 / 12 COST: 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 mana

ACTIVE: Lucian kicks target champion dealing physical damage and knocking them back 400 units. If they collide with terrain, they are stunned for 1.5 seconds. If Cleanse the impure is active it applies the effect and kick targets back 600 units.

PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 45 / 80 / 115 / 150 / 185 (+ 50% bonus AD)

Ult

Assault Storm

RANGE: 575 DASH/ 350 AOE - COOLDOWN: 100 /80 /60 COST: / 100 / 135 / 150 mana

ACTIVE: Lucian dash toward cursor and for up to 2.5 seconds, furiously fires a barrage of bullets at all targets within range while dodging all basic attacks and taking 25% less damage from area of effect abilities. Attack speed increases number of shots fired. Each bullet deals physical damage and slow targets hit, reducing move speed by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% for 2 seconds.

PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 150 / 175 / 200 (+ 70% bonus AD)

This kit means that he can kite enemies and then close in quickly to kick weakened targets into a wall and burst them down and then peace out. Also in team fight where Adc's are traditionally focused he can active his ult to both do dmg and keep himself alive like a personal Zhonya's. For this amount of power his basic attack range is low only 475 but he can get respectable 675 for a short time with his W. Because he might be unduly squishy when his W is on cd I gave him scaling MR and higher base armor than other ranged champions.

Wow I just realized I've been working on this for hour or two..... Been fun guys! Whatcha think?

FinalBoss Wilson

05-04-2013

Double post my noobness has lead the attachment to cause this thread to load funny on my computer here's the post without the attachment.

Lucian

HEALTH 463 (+75) ATTACK DAMAGE 56.3 (+3)
HEALTH REGEN. 7.45 (+0.55) ATTACK SPEED 0.638 (+3.4%)
MANA 230 (+35) ARMOR 20 (+3)
MANA REGEN. 6.9 (+0.7) MAGIC RES. 30 (+1.25)
RANGE 185 MOV. SPEED 350

Passive: Cleanse the impure
Lucian empower his weapons every 18/16/12 secs attack to do 10/ 15/ 20% of bonus ad as damage and reducing targets attack speed and move speed by 4/8/10% basic attacks against champions reduce the cd by 1 sec.

Q

Fading Shot

RANGE: 300 COOLDOWN: 9/ 8/ 7 / 6 / 5 COST: 30 mana

ACTIVE: Lucien shifts toward the cursor's location, and firing two shots at the nearest enemy unit, dealing dmg of two basic attack plus bonus ad. If Cleanse the impure is active it applies the effect and this attacks prioritize champions.
BONUS PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30% AD

W.
Templar's Verdict

COOLDOWN: 20 COST: 50 mana
ACTIVE: For 8 seconds, Lucian's auto attacks gain 400 bonus range and 20/ 25/ 30/ 35/ 40% attack speed and move speed.

E.

Disenage

RANGE: 100 - COOLDOWN: 25 / 20 / 18 / 15 / 12 COST: 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 mana

ACTIVE: Lucian kicks target champion dealing physical damage and knocking them back 400 units. If they collide with terrain, they are stunned for 1.5 seconds. If Cleanse the impure is active it applies the effect and kick targets back 600 units.

PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 45 / 80 / 115 / 150 / 185 (+ 50% bonus AD)

Ult

Assault Storm

RANGE: 575 DASH/ 350 AOE - COOLDOWN: 75 /50 /35 COST: / 100 / 135 / 150 mana

ACTIVE: Lucian dash toward cursor and for up to 2 seconds, furiously fires a barrage of bullets at all targets within range while dodging all basic attacks and taking 25% less damage from area of effect abilities. Attack speed increases number of shots fired. Each bullet deals physical damage and slow targets hit, reducing move speed by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% for 2 seconds.

PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 75 / 100 / 125 (+ 70% bonus AD)

This kit means that he is a duelist that can kite enemies and then close in quickly to kick weakened targets into a wall and burst them down. To maximize his abilities he needs to pay attention to his passive as abilites give more bang with managed well. Also in team fights he can active his ult to both do dmg and keep himself alive like a personal Zhonya's. The Ult is very item dependant and scales on both Ad and Atk speed. For this amount of power his basic attack range is low only 185 but he can get respectable 685 for a short time with his W. Because he might be unduly squishy when his W is on cd I gave him scaling MR and higher base armor.

Wow I just realized I've been working on this for hour or two..... Been fun guys! Whatcha think?

Change log
Reduced basic attack range from 475 to 185
Reduced Assault Storm dmg per bullet from 100/150/200 to 75/100/125
ReduceD Assault Storm total channel time from 2.5 secs to 2.0
Removed Explosive Shot, Using Fading Shot as Q. Increased Templar's Verdict bonus range from 200 to 400 due to nerfed basic attack range.
Reduced the move speed and attack speed slow of Cleanse the impure to 6/8/10% from 10/15/20%
Reduced Fading Shot bonus Ad from 30/35/40/45/50% to 10/15/20/25/30%

KirbyDance

05-04-2013

Simple Awesome work. I would lover his slowing abilitis its more the supports job otherwise then that i really like him +1 for sure

matrinox

05-04-2013

I like the concept, especially his Q. A bit long range, but the idea is nice. A bit too high on base damage and scaling (try lowering by 40-60 and changing to bonus ad) but the ability has a higher skill cap. His E wouldn't work on an AD carry because melee abilities shouldn't be on ranged champions (read Zileas Anti-fun). You can make it soft melee like Graves or alternatively you can fuse your alternate Q with E. I'm thinking he shifts closer and does more damage and stuns target if he lands right next to target; otherwise just small damage.

His ult is too OP. Insane, guaranteed AoE slow, AA invulnerability, 25% reduction... Way too much power for what seems like a very easy ability to use. Think of how you can combine this with your passive to create a high risk/high reward ult that combines thematically from his dual-guns. Maybe massive single target damage that gradually slows target as long as target is within range? Just ideas.

Also, passive OP. 10-20% AS AND MS slow is crazy. That's power without gameplay and it reminds me of a combination of Ez's old W active and GP's passive combined. Too strong.

Lastly, MR per level should be reserved for melee-only champions.

Anyways, hope my suggestions can help sculpt your awesome creation .

Krazymouse

05-04-2013

Dat is one overpowered Ult. An ADC that can go invincible while firing extra damage to enemies for 2.5 seconds? That's OP aas daaaaaang.

lilwalshington

05-04-2013

lol

hausqaured

05-04-2013

He needs a low CD dash for his Q. Like Vaynes but it fires a skill shot in the direction he dashes. Idk

BloodyDiarreah

05-04-2013

His voice should be just like Keith David's voice. If you don't know who he is, he voiced Spawn. Just look him up on IMDB.

EpicDuck

05-04-2013

I think he should be able to cast skill shots without interruption of his movement. That would be badass. He could be strafing side to side and blasting skillshots from his sexy guns

EpicDuck

05-04-2013

I think he should be able to cast skillshots without interruption of his movement. That way, he could be strafing side to side while blasting skillshots from his sexy guns.