@Riot- my fave champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yudus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

So tryndamere, pantheon, ezreal and malzahar are my top favorite champs. But they arel all kind of lacking.

I think the highest priority though is ezreal. Give him something to be good..his AS nerf was crazy...why??? Also he is sooo slow and has such bad base damage.

Second is tryndamere...im not really sure what to do with him. He is pretty good but silence ruins him and like Phreak said he is very inconsistent.

Third is malzahar. His ult is really bad to use sometimes because you just stand and BAHHHHH on someone...which leaves you vulnerable. His passive is a good idea but it is one of the only passives that could hurt you and you're team more than it helps.

And lastly pantheon- great champion but HSS is terrible. His ult is terrible(damage wise) i like the idea of teleportation but it gets pretty difficult to land in team fights. The casting time is really long too...like 5 seconds(?).

tl;dr are any of these champions being looked at? If so maybe some sort of insight into what you are doing

Yudus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

bump

Yudus

11-13-2010

i guess there are no reds out and about today o well

Broken94

11-13-2010

God another BUFF EZ THREAD. Ez is not a priority. People just think he is because he isn't a PICK TO AUTO WIN champ anymore. Actually takes some skill now. Weird....requiring skill and QQ seem to go together.

Yudus

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken94 View Post
God another BUFF EZ THREAD. Ez is not a priority. People just think he is because he isn't a PICK TO AUTO WIN champ anymore. Actually takes some skill now. Weird....requiring skill and QQ seem to go together.
I will give you that there are a lot of threads about it...probably because its pretty true

Enkido

11-13-2010

Tryndamere is fine as is. I agree that I rarely use HSS with Pantheon, even though the passive is nice.

Cohj

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCchiefs View Post
So tryndamere, pantheon, ezreal and malzahar are my top favorite champs. But they arel all kind of lacking.

I think the highest priority though is ezreal. Give him something to be good..his AS nerf was crazy...why??? Also he is sooo slow and has such bad base damage.

Second is tryndamere...im not really sure what to do with him. He is pretty good but silence ruins him and like Phreak said he is very inconsistent.

Third is malzahar. His ult is really bad to use sometimes because you just stand and BAHHHHH on someone...which leaves you vulnerable. His passive is a good idea but it is one of the only passives that could hurt you and you're team more than it helps.

And lastly pantheon- great champion but HSS is terrible. His ult is terrible(damage wise) i like the idea of teleportation but it gets pretty difficult to land in team fights. The casting time is really long too...like 5 seconds(?).

tl;dr are any of these champions being looked at? If so maybe some sort of insight into what you are doing
Alright to be nice. Ez is very balanced right now. He doesn't need a buff.

Tyrd, I can do great with him but apparently people say it's underpowered so I dunno.

Mal...: An amazing champ is played correctly, if anything he needs a nerf but very few can play him well so I say leave him.

Panethon: I agree this one needs a buff. It's like a 10 sec delay before jump. By the time I jump they are gone or dead or something. Damage isn't great and the enemy champs can easily get out of it before he even lands. It's kinda bad.

James Sunderland

11-13-2010

Pantheon isn't so bad.

Malz is flawed from a design perspective.

Trynd is only bad because all melee is horrible

Ezreal is simultaneously the worst carry in the game, while being the most difficult to play, so you can't be surprised that he is terrible.

Yudus

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkido View Post
Tryndamere is fine as is. I agree that I rarely use HSS with Pantheon, even though the passive is nice.
Ya trynd is pretty good...but he is melee and a silence(which there are a lot of) kills him lol. Pantheon just has bad scaling on his HSS.