Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5/03/2013 Context Post - PBE for Patch 3.07

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vsin

05-03-2013

Sorry Xyph, but you kinda sidestepped my second concern.

Quote:
Additionally, it seems that the change has completely sidelined Dominion players, who have been abusing Nunu's infinite sustain lane like mad. Why? There are no "special minions" for Nunu to nom on the Crystal Scar. Come to think of it, this change also does jack diddly squat in the Howling Abyss too, again due to the lack of "special minions", and that situation is far more dire since infinite self sustain doesn't accomplish much there.

BlargCow

05-03-2013

the CD increase on Zed's E would gut him. He would need 25% cdr to get 2 slashes off during his ult, reducing his single target burst drastically

Flames of Rage

05-03-2013

Xyph is Cait supposed to be nerfed? She doesn't shine in anything besides her range which less her harass or try to take turrets, otherwise I'm not sure if she does anything else. Late game she's all right click, can't cast q cause it takes too long but you can use it as poke before a fight, traps can't be used to trade with other adcs, and her e is just a nice escape and slow.

So what's going on with Cait?

chumbler

05-03-2013

^^^^ Cait's range is kind of a really, really big deal and a huge strength. I hope they don't nerf her range, but at the same time, I don't think there's really anything they can hit without booting her right out of the game.

Give up on mana manipulator. It will always be a piece of **** that either gives a useful amount of stats but costs too much or is cheap and nearly worthless. You'll improve ice shard by just removing mana manipulator from the game.

vvvv Elise is not remotely an assassin, unless you accept that she's simultaneously like 15 other things as well.

GhostStalker

05-03-2013

Quote:
Xypherous:
Because some champions need to get nerfed.

Debatable on a case by case basis. Of course when it comes to Assassin's all you guys do is destroy them over time. Bit by bit.

Why have assassin's in this game at all? If assassin's can't have a good laning phase, and then kill a target, they're useless.

I guess we're going to be seeing Fizz nerfs at this rate.

Azzanadra

05-03-2013

I know it isn't in the OP, but obviously Shyvana is undergoing some changes in the current PBE build. Any comments on that? The current changes seem a bit underwhelming and, in the case of the new E debuff, not entirely clear.

emTmyclipin2u

05-03-2013

why is zed, a champion with a win rate below 50%, getting nerfed? Also why are twisted fate and janna not on the nerf list, even though they are at a higher win rate than rumble?

Zerglinator

05-03-2013

Context on the Shyvana changes?

Noric

05-03-2013

While i agree in favor of varus nerfs - why hit his mobility? It seems that hitting the 3rd least mobile adc (behind kog(potential long range hyper carry) and ashe(longer range and most cc of any adc) in terms of mobility is the wrong direction.

GhostStalker

05-03-2013

Quote:
Xypherous:

First, let me get this out of the way, Galio is not intended to be an AP mage that simply destroys other AP mages because he scales off Magic Resistance.

Then your vision of the champion is wrong. I play Galio as an AP mage, and it's way more fun than playing him the boring lame support tank that you want him to be.