I want a revamp of all the male champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DriftingSmoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

Actually, in Canada and some European countries, women are now equal to men in that they are allowed to show their chests in public without legal consequence. The reasoning was, well, we all have nipples, no sense in letting men be nippy if women can't, right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yana

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonSpotlight View Post
Wouldn't mind Ryze toned down a bit... spellcaster who spends all his time reading being that ripped, yea right.
I'd like to see you carry around a scroll that big and not be ripped.

Anyway, these male champs are really setting outrageous stereotypes for men to live up to. It puts pressure on us, and girls who play the game begin the expect that sort of appearance in their male counterparts. This builds up peer pressure, and causes destructive behaviours in certain males.

I'm sure riot doesn't want to cause some poor guy to end up some sort of gym junky, dropping out of school and work and taking testosterone supplements all day until he dies of a heart attack due to all the chems he's pumping into himself.

Not to mention, I feel that in this sort of day and age, we can afford to welcome bodies of all sizes, and not some sort of idealized goal. Riot has the opportunity here to be very progressive, and not stuck 10 years ago.

You don't believe me yet? Put it this way, the only lanky male in the game is ez, and he's commonly laughed at for being effeminate, just because he's not as ripped as the rest of them.