The same cycle again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

costas84

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

Ok i am pretty sure that Riot is gonna overbuff Lux and then people are going to complain about her on the forums and shes gonna get overnerfed because of the crybabies.

Now, i recently picked up Lux and shes already fine as she is, the only thing i see that is Underpowered is her W ability, the Shield, all other things are fine, she can also carry a game.

So please Riot, dont overbuff lux, maybe some minor changes would be good, but dont overbuff her.

Thank you.

costas84

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

Bump.

DrakenViator

11-13-2010

I find it all depends on the player. Lux is a LOT harder to play then your average champ so when people play as Lux and loose but at the same time see someone else clean house. It is the perfect recipe for nerfdom

I have to ask what build do you use as Lux? I've been trying to work on a better one myself as I find I end up more as support then the carry I know she can be...

costas84

11-13-2010

DPS Lux, this is my Build:

Dorans Ring + (Usually health, i know my mana usage)Potion
Boots 1
Rod of Ages (The health helps you a lot and gets rid of most of your squishyness, and the AP is nice also)
Upgrade boots to Sorcerers Boots
Deathfire Grasp (Take away 30% of your enemy's health, scaling with AP, this is very nice for ganks, and it has a CD Reduction packed along with it, and its only 2600 gold)
Zhonyas Ring (For the active and the AP Increase)

Game is over by the time i buy these.

Just dont OVERBUFF her, please.

I dont want to see her get nerfed to oblivion in the future because of our community.

hydrogencar

11-13-2010

That's not DPS thats AP Nuke.

costas84

11-13-2010

W.e its called.

costas84

11-13-2010

Bump.

costas84

11-13-2010

Double-bump for justice.