Should they fix the Team Hp Bar

Yes 132 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

(Suggestion Team Health Display)

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benku

12-09-2010

bump lets keep this thing alive.if you like this fix that should be done comment and vote on the poll and tell your friends that play to view this to get riot to fix this!

theocbitch

12-09-2010

I would love it if they would fix this. I'm maining Shen atm, so this would be really helpful for my ult. Also other players would benefit from it, healers in teamfights when it gets out of control and it is one giant mess full of hp bars.

Basically it would just give a little bit more teamcontrol.

benku

12-13-2010

Ima bump again lets show what the world of league of legends has to say about the team health display!!!

keep them comments coming

benku

12-23-2010

i'ma bump again to keep this thing alive if you agree vote and comment

Rhymel

12-24-2010

Don't really see any point in having it at all if it doesn't work.
FIX IT RIOT, NAO.

benku

12-30-2010

bump

benku

01-06-2011

bump

benku

01-14-2011

it's that time again! bump remember if you like this vote comment get riot to think of a way to fix it!they want this game to be fun will it is but it be better if we can see whats going on with are team mates with out leaving the panel of are screen. some players dont play with the unlocked scroll.bring on more comments thoughts votes gogo

zauron666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2011

what is the point of a global ult that heals if you can't see the actual hp of your teammates?

This should have been changed before updating enemy items when they come in vision. Makes it really hard to play some champions like Shen and Soraka. Also would be really nice so I don't think my team on bot or wherever is at full hp and then dies and complains that there was no help.

benku

01-21-2011

agree to zauron666 lets keep this thread alove bump and comment and tell your friends vote too lets get riot seeing this topic

123456 ... 8