Soraka's New Burden

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dovie1107

05-03-2013

Hello there. This is Dovie1107(but please call me Dovie ^-^) and I've started a fanficion. The idea came to me one day and I let it simmer in my brain and i've finally gotten enough of a plot in my head to begin posting it. I hope that everyone likes this and feel free to post a reply with your opinion. Thank you for taking time to read this and enjoy! -Dovie

Chapter 1: The Start of Something New

Here, in the land of Valoran, Summoners call forth the Champions of the League of Legends to take part in intense battle. They destroy the opposing team’s Nexus to claim victory. It is also here where the champions die and are resurrected many times using powerful magic. The More of their power the champion has unlocked, the longer it takes for resurrection. I am here today to share a tale with you; One that will make you change your whole way of thinking about the League.

The Teams:
Blue Team: Soraka, Zac, Eveylnn, Vi, Elise
Purple Team: Karma, Teemo, Caitlyn, Orianna, Fizz

The game began and the Champions took their places. Soraka and Elise bot, Vi mid, Zac top, and Evelynn Jungle on the blue team. On the purple team it was Karma and Fizz bot, Caitlyn mid, and Teemo and Orianna top. They waited patiently for minions to spawn before attacking their opposing laners and when first blood was called it was Karma who had gone down first. Soraka applauded Elise on a good job and healed her. The match continued for a little bit when Soraka noticed that Karma had not respawned yet.

“Elise.” Soraka whispered to Elise from a bush, “How long has it been since Karma died?”

Elise takes a look at the dead Karma body on the ground and tries to remember, but she knows that Karma should have respawned a LONG time ago… especially since she was only level 1. “Too long… Maybe the server’s down…” Elise muttered just loud enough for Soraka to hear.

Soraka emerged from the bush and healed Elise again. “I think its best we play it safe.” She mutters back, “I have a bad feeling about this.”

Elise nodded in agreement and they started playing very defensively. Once Soraka gained enough power to use her ultimate ability she told Elise she was going to tell the others about their discovery.

“Be careful, Love. I don’t want anyone jumping you in the jungle.” Elise said to Soraka and seemed like she wanted to tell her not to go.

“Do not fear, Elise. I have my ultimate. As the plentakill song says ‘I got your back, anywhere on the map.’” Soraka smiled at Elise and walked up toward mid lane where Vi was running low on health.

“Vi!” Soraka yelled when she saw how low she was getting. “Back off!”
Vi trotted over toward Soraka and Soraka healed her. “What is it, Starchild?” Vi looked at her quizzically.

“Karma hasn’t respawned…. And I’m beginning to think that the magic that revived the champions has stopped working. So if you die, it might be for good.” Vi looked at Soraka like she was the plague but nodded.

“I understand, play it safe. Will you watch my lane while I recall?” Vi asked and Soraka agreed.

“I will wait here. I’m not going to be doing more than killing minions that get close to your turret.”

Vi smiles and says, “Good, more for me. Once I get enough farm I’ll be able to finish this.” And she recalls.

Soraka smiles faintly and turns around to face the minions and the Caitlyn staring her down. Soraka defends the tower and has to silence Caitlyn to get away from her once Vi returned.

Vi tapped her lightly on the shoulder with her huge hextec gauntlets, “Thanks, I can take it from here. You go heal up.” Her face beamed and Soraka nodded.

Once Soraka had recalled she noticed she had enough money to buy some very powerful items that Soraka really wanted. Athene’s Unholy Grail and the Ionian Boots of Lucidity with the Alacrity Enchantment. Soraka ran out of the base with her new speed and ran toward top lane.

“Aww, did little ol’ Soraka come up top to visit big ol’ me?” Zac teased once Soraka got close.

“I have something important to tell you. Me and Elise have discovered that the resurrecting magic has stopped working. So please, tread lightly.” Soraka healed Zac and silenced the Orianna that was walking toward them.

“Alrighty. I understand. Have you told Eve yet?” Soraka shook her head.

“Not yet. I’m headed to her next…. But she’s in their jungle. That may turn out bad if someone sees her.”

Zac smiled at Soraka, “you got this. I believe in you.” Zac gave Soraka all of his potions and she went toward Evelynn.

It took her a while to catch up with Evelynn but when she did she stopped her where she stood with the comment, “do you ever stop moving?” Evelynn turned around and stared at Soraka.

Evelynn didn’t like Soraka. No one knew why, but every time they were on the same team Evelynn would completely ignore Soraka and then got mad at her when she died. Maybe it was Evelynn’s summoner…. Maybe it was her.

“I know you do not like me, Evelynn, and I know that you might not believe me, but please… listen to what I am saying because I don’t want to see you get killed-“

“Can it, Sky-Garbage. I don’t recall asking for you to look out for me. I can take care of myself. So why don’t you go back to your lane and spam that stupid heal of yours?” Evelynn turned around and started running off. Anger built up in Soraka as Evelynn’s rant went on and here running off pushed Soraka over the edge.

“Evelynn!” Soraka shouted doubling over, “Get back over here and listen to me! The magic that resurrects champions that die in the League has stopped working! Do you understand me?”Evelynn’s face filled with fear “If you die here you are gone forever!” Soraka stopped right there, tears forming in her eyes.

“if you die here you are gone forever!”

The words echo in Evelynn’s ears. She thinks back to the close calls she’ already had this game. And her legs give out and she finds herself on the ground.

As Evelynn hits the ground Soraka looks up and the tears on her face fly off and hit the ground. “S-so you mean to…… to tell me... that I’ve almost died….. 5 times already this game?” Evelynn talks very slowly, her eyes in a dazed state.

Soraka nodded and muttered a hoarse, “y-yes.”

Evelynn mutters a, “Thank you for making me listen….” And then recalls to base. Soraka harnesses her powers and lets herself see everyone’s health. Everyone’s doing pretty well.
She recalls once Evelynn’s left the base and Sighs to herself as she picks up a Shurelya’s Reverie.

This was going to be a long match if she wants everyone to live…

BluFire56

05-04-2013

This is good, if you keep adding onto it, I am sure it will be amazing!

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2013

"“Be careful, Love. I don’t want anyone jumping you in the jungle.” Elise said to Soraka and seemed like she wanted to tell her not to go."

Great, i'm glad it took you a whole HALF-DOZEN FUCKING LINES to get into the lesbian goat/spider/bestiality theme your 'fanfic' wants front&center.

Dovie1107

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazier View Post
"“Be careful, Love. I don’t want anyone jumping you in the jungle.” Elise said to Soraka and seemed like she wanted to tell her not to go."

Great, i'm glad it took you a whole HALF-DOZEN FUCKING LINES to get into the lesbian goat/spider/bestiality theme your 'fanfic' wants front&center.
no.... that's not where i was going with that at all o.o I was just adding to Elise's "I'm superior" attitude by making her use pet-names. I don't do that kind of writing o.o and I'm kind of sad that you would jump to that conclusion so quickly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFire56
This is good, if you keep adding onto it, I am sure it will be amazing!
yay! Thanks The next part will be up as soon as I can finish typing it.

Perdicus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2013

Um, yeah, sorry about that guy, we aren't like that, we don't insult people like that. heck, if you did write a "lesbian goat/spider/bestiality" story most of us would probably read it, and compliment you on it.

Story's good. when i planed out my story, i completely avoided any scenes in league matches, because i thought it had been done too many times, and it had all been done before. you changed my mind.

/followed(P)

Dovie1107

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdicus View Post
Story's good. when i planed out my story, i completely avoided any scenes in league matches, because i thought it had been done too many times, and it had all been done before. you changed my mind.

/followed(P)
yay I'm so glad i could change your mind<3

Dovie1107

05-10-2013

Chapter 2

Soraka was running to top lane from the river. Zac was getting very weak. She silenced the Orianna following so close behind Zac and slapped the Teemo aside. She then healed Zac and told him to hurry and recall.
His face was pale as he nodded, “T-thank you Soraka….” He recalled and Soraka looked at the two that were now going after her for denying them their kill.
She hugged the turret and silenced the Orianna every time it wore off and used her power to call down the stars often. When Zac returned Soraka turned her attention to the other lanes. Her ultimate ability was up and two people were under half health Soraka bent down on her knees and called upon the power of the stars to heal all of her team and then ran toward Vi.
“Vi, how are you doing down here?” Vi turns and looks at Soraka then turns right back around.
“I’m good. Might need a recall soon…. I’ve gathered a ton of gold-” Vi stops when Caitlyn uses her q on her. “Dangit Caitlyn! Stop that!” Soraka noticed that Vi was running low on health at this point. Vi turned back to Soraka and Caitlyn knelt down and aimed at Vi with her ult. Soraka’s eyes widened. No! this isn’t good! Soraka pushed her way in front of Vi and blocked the ult at the last second. Vi saw the bullet hit Soraka and fell down to her knees in shock as Soraka hit the ground.
“No…. Soraka….” Her eyes teared up as she crawled over to Soraka to see she was breathing but barely. “Soraka. Can you hear me?” Soraka flexed her hand weakly in response.
“I-I need to you take me back to….. base….” She said very slowly. Vi scooped her up and Ran back to base as fast as she could get her there. Vi fed Soraka potions and bought her some warmog’s armor.
“Put this on. Take these potions. Stay here until you start feeling better…. I’m going back mid. Don’t die on me, Starchild.” Vi sniffs and trots back towards mid.
Soraka knows that Vi had been hiding it but Vi was crying. And that made Soraka happy. Soraka used the stars to make an announcement to everyone. “I am going to buy Cooldown reduction and ability power items so I can heal more and more often. I’m going to leave a star with you. If you need my help just call and I shall be there as fast as I can.”
“You got it Girly!” Vi replied, happy that Soraka had lived.
“Certainly Soraka.” Elise purred, Glad that she had found a good way to communicate with them all.
“Fine.” Evelynn muttered.
“You got it!” Zac laughed.
Soraka sold her Shurelya’s and bought an Athene’s unholy grail and a Rabbadon’s Deathcap. She began saving up for a Deathfire Grasp as well.
Soraka starts to leave the shop when she gets a “Get over here!” From Elise. She starts that way. This is going to be more work than I thought.

The second installment! enjoy!

Dovie1107

05-14-2013

Bump and here's the 3rd part

Soraka was recalling back to base when she got a call from Vi.
“Come down mid lane on your way back. And tell everyone else that I’m in their base. Lets push and try to get this game over without any more casualties on either team.” Soraka agreed and sent the message to the rest of the team. Slowly everyone recalled and pushed down mid while Soraka healed everyone that needed it. But then it happened. Evelynn got really close to dying and Soraka’s heal was on cooldown.
“Evelynn!” Soraka yelled and Evelynn looked at her and had a look of, “please, help me!” in her eyes. Soraka’s mind raced. What was she to do?! Does she jump in front of the enemy again and take the hits? She didn’t have time to be thinking about this! Soraka gripped her staff tight and called forth the advice from the stars on how she was going to save Evelynn. Her eyes opened and glowed bright yellow and her staff glowed. A giant star fell from the sky and landed directly on top of Evelynn. Everyone around Soraka gasped and the star lifted up off the ground and revealed a dead Evelynn. The enemy team paused for a second in confusion while everyone else ran.
Soraka fainted as the glow from her eyes faded and Vi carried her back to the base.
When they got back to the base and Soraka woke up the huge star returned and Evelynn appeared out of it. She looked around still kind of dazed. “Evelynn!” Elise gasped, “ you’re alive!”
Soraka looked confused at Evelynn and then remembered when had happened. “It’s probably best that I did that.” Soraka muttered, “ they now think you are dead. They will think they are now evenly matched again….Evelynn…. I’m sorry for whatever my stars did to you in there… they haven’t exactly… forgiven me for what I did to Warwick yet…” Soraka Stands up and clenches her fist, ”We need to push forward to end this game. Don’t kill anyone and don’t be killed. Everyone have enough money for a warmogs?” Everyone nods, “buy one and we will push to end this game and I will personally tell the summoners about our predicament.” The team nods solemnly and they prepare themselves for what might be their final battle.

“Everyone still have their stars?” Soraka asked and everyone nodded as their stars revealed themselves. “I will power each one up with one charge of a heal. Don’t use it unless you know the damage you are about to receive will kill you. I will try to keep all my heals on a low cooldown.” Soraka bought some items that lowered her heal to a 3 second cooldown. She then sent a short prayer up to the stars, “please, help me all you can.” Once Soraka and the rest of the team were ready, they set off down mid lane to the other team’s base.
The battle was initiated by the Fizz. He ran in and let the team attack him and then when they refused to kill him he ran into the forest and attacked a wraith. They killed the Fizz. Soraka’s eyes filled up with tears. “D-did Fizz just-" Zac couldn't even finish his sentence.
“Go! Lets finish this now before anyone else dies!” Soraka cries. Everyone nods and runs into their base and they push turrets and try to ignore the enemies. Soraka uses her heal every 3 seconds and uses her ult before they destroy the enemy Nexus. Soraka cheers as all the champions are returned to where they were before the match began.
Soraka walks back inside her home in a small cottage by a forest near Piltover. How am I going to tell them that magic has stopped working…. Soraka Goes into the town and asks around the police station for Caitlyn. Someone finally tells her that her and Vi were out getting lunch to get over their earlier battle and be able to work together again. They told her they did it after every match where they opposed each other.
Soraka thanks the nice lady that told her all that and set out for The Cozy Cottage, the only place that had both Vi and Caitlyn’s favorite foods. She walks in the front door and knows exactly where to look for the two Piltover police officers. She could hear Vi from outside. A host asked Soraka, “how many?” and she just muttered, “I just need to talk to Vi and Caitlyn,” and walked right past him toward the two sitting in the corner.
When Vi saw Soraka she smiled and raised her bare hand, “Hey! How did they take the news?” Soraka approached the table and looked down.
“That’s just it… I don’t know how to get to the Summoner’s part of the League.”
Vi smiled and said, “Take a seat, Starchild. I’ll help you get there once me and Caitlyn are finished with our meal.”
“Caitlyn and I.” Caitlyn corrected and Soraka sits down next to Vi as Vi tells Soraka about how far they will be traveling.

Rekhyt26

05-14-2013

Fizz dead...? I am OK with this, no harm done. Ready for more, so keep writing!

Dovie1107

05-15-2013

Chapter 4
Soraka went home and gathered a few of her healing tools and her staff. When she got outside she saw Vi and Caitlyn waiting for her. “Caitlyn… are you sure that it’s okay for you to leave Piltover without a Sheriff?” Caitlyn smiled.
“I got someone to take care of the city while I’m gone.” Soraka looked at her quizzically but didn’t ask.
“Well, you got everything you need?” Vi asked and Soraka nodded, “Well, let’s get going. This is gonna be a long trip.” Soraka followed Vi and noticed that she was wearing her gauntlets again. “um, Vi….” Soraka muttered and Vi looked over at her, “about those Gauntlets…. I thought those were attached to your hands….”
Vi looked at her hands and laughed, “Nah, their just gloves.”
“Honestly, Vi. Its They’re. You’re spelling is atrocious.” Caitlyn retorts.
“How do you know that I used the wrong spelling?! I said the word!” Vi growled and Soraka gasped.
“it’s alright, Soraka. I just correct Vi’s speech and she doesn’t like my help. It’s nothing to be too worried about.” Caitlyn smiled at Soraka and Soraka nodded.
“So, shall we get going?” Soraka asked, trying to get the journey started.
“Yes,” Caitlyn smiles and she began walking toward Piltover.
They walked though Piltover and once they reached the opposite side of town Caitlyn stops and greets a young boy. “Take good care of Piltover while we’re gone, okay?” The boy nodded and Caitlyn picked up a bag lying beside the boy. “Good luck, Tim.”
Vi trotted ahead occasionally because Caitlyn and Soraka were walking to slow for her. After about an hour of them walking Vi ran ahead like she had been and called back,
“Uh, guys, the bridge is out.” She looked around for some way to fix the bridge. She searched for almost 3 minutes before she saw a giant dead tree lying on the ground. “Soraka! Use your heal on me, I need to lift this big tree. I think its big enough to-“
“it’s,” Caitlyn corrected passively
“-let us cross….” Vi said through her teeth. Soraka healed Vi and Vi picked up the huge tree and placed it across the abyss that was in their way.
“You did it!” Soraka cheered and Vi ran across the abyss first.
“Come on you two, I’ll hold it steady.” Vi shouted and Caitlyn went across followed by Soraka.
“That was scary.” Soraka said as she jumped off the log. Her hooves weren’t as steady as Vi and Caitlyn’s feet.
“Oh, Soraka, I would have carried you if I had remembered that you had hooves.” Vi said, looking down at Soraka’s bandaged legs.
“O-oh, its fine,” She tries not to let her fear be noticeable, “I wasn’t too scared.” She didn’t want Vi to have to carry Soraka everywhere they went. Soraka didn’t want to be a burden to anyone.

Here's another part, Enjoy.