Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Beach Resort Lissandra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhantomBullet01

08-16-2013

Hi there Noxikon. I'll be making a video about your skin idea for my upcoming League of Brainstorm episodes! Just a little effort to "popularise" this thing. IT IS A MUST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96zDaQdvnnU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96zDaQdvnnU)

Here's episode one. To all others, if you have any other genius idea's like these; SEND THEM TO MEEEE

Orrian

08-17-2013

Don't really like this. I mean Lissandra is kind of a serious champ. Having her at a beach (complete opposite of the concept) makes it really ... kid-ish.

PhantomBullet01

08-18-2013

Quote:
Orrian:
Don't really like this. I mean Lissandra is kind of a serious champ. Having her at a beach (complete opposite of the concept) makes it really ... kid-ish.

All people need some relaxation in their lives <.< Go hate somewhere else

PhantomBullet01

08-19-2013

buuump!

PhantomBullet01

08-20-2013

bump. This deserves to be on the top! Riot, I beg of you.

Mle Is The Best

08-20-2013

This would be an awesome skin, also, if you could think of and create a slash art for volleyball syndra, you would nothing short of a saint! =D

lightdragoon88

08-20-2013

Why wasn't Lissandra invited to the pool party. D:

DowncastHarp

08-20-2013

Quote:
lightdragoon88:
Why wasn't Lissandra invited to the pool party. D:

Next time, be patient there is still hope!

TheXthDoctor

08-20-2013

Quote:
EngOD Snuffles:
This would be an awesome skin, also, if you could think of and create a slash art for volleyball syndra, you would nothing short of a saint! =D

Don't forget Beach Volleyball Ahri.

exec3

08-20-2013

Sad that this didn't make it into the Summer skins (THOUGH I'M SO KEEN FOR LIFEGUARD RENEKTON!!!). It'll probably be a while before we get this skin now as they'd likely hold onto it for next years Summer theme setup if they do plan to do it.