Do "we" want more Player-Concepts integrated in the Game?

Yes. 77 63.11%
No. 45 36.89%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

The people want more player concepts in the game!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

05-04-2013

Dragonmaster Swain. Unprepared Garen. Beachbody Lissandra.

Whiteout Shyvana. Astro Nautilus. Pls more

Endertome

05-04-2013

While most fan-made ideas are just plain terrible, I do think there are some really good diamonds in the rough.

I think we can trust Riot to have the judgement to know what is and is not a good idea, and act on it. All they'd have to do is credit the creating Summoner for the inspiration and include a legal clause that indicates they don't owe royalties for these concepts.

xTCSxG0D0FB00N

05-04-2013

thanks for that good comment endertome!
im missing users like u are
maybe they can imply some kind of game mode with balanced player champs?
but that might be a bit to much of a patch maybe ^^
or they can bring out an offline mode or LAN mode where some1 can create his own champ with some kind of editor and test it out. and when this champ is complete he can send the concept to riot to check on it and see if it fits in the game? that would also follow their idea of LOL: it was originally a fan mod for warcraft3, so this kind of editor would just be authentic as it could be

Xyrne

05-09-2013

I'd take any number of the fany made skins over the bland ass skins we've been getting. And when one of those fan skins does get made it ends up being one of, if not the, best skin for that champ. Astronautilus, Pool Party Ziggs, Firefox Ahri, etc.

Riot: Red Lissandra. Yay.
Fans: Beach Lissandra, complete with sand castle.

Riot: Purple Zac
Fans: Gentleman Zac

Riot: Military Lux v3
Fans: Cheerleader Lux

Sunbathing Leona, Fire Dancer Draven, Dragonmaster Swain, Pizza Delivery Sivir, Brorelia, so on and so forth. So many cool ideas and we end up with little more than recolors.

kingpopper

05-10-2013

As a delivery driver "Pizza Delivery Sivir" has my full support.

slamor

05-11-2013

I guess riot does not want to deal with the drama of using player concepts. It has been 6 months, WTF.

Riot does not want to deal with stuff like steel legion lux was or some mechanics are very difficult. There is a difference between putting something together on paper and making it real.

WTF, riot used that but not mine.

xTCSxG0D0FB00N

05-11-2013

im totally aware of that, but im not asking for riot to take over the complete champion but the mechanics and maybe the style of good innovative or creative and ofc ballanced concepts...

Peffern

05-11-2013

VOID FiZZ WHERe????

xTCSxG0D0FB00N

05-11-2013

Bump!

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

@OP: Stop repeating yourself and actually listen to why the people are telling you that User Created Concept's would be a bad thing legally. The only reason why you are repeating yourself is because you are to thick skulled to actually pay attention to the words of others.