Do "we" want more Player-Concepts integrated in the Game?

Yes. 77 63.11%
No. 45 36.89%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

The people want more player concepts in the game!!!

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xTCSxG0D0FB00N

05-03-2013

Dear Summoners,

If you want Riot to integrate more of the player-made concepts on champion, items and skins then vote!

My intention is to make the game more democratic! There are so many wonderful ideas of champions and skins, but none of them receives the interest they deserve!

I hereby merely ask for your help, my fellow creative summoners!
Vote for more democracy in the gamecreation and make Riot realize that they can only win and have nothing to lose!

RIOT!
You guys want to make this game as good as possible, so listen to your clients and give their concepts a chance! You won't regret it!

VOTE SUMMONERS!!
And don't forget to put a comment below, so Riot gets curious about that poll and it is on top of this forum permanently! PLS!!

CragBlade

05-03-2013

To be fair, most fan ideas are just plain awful. Most of us have no actual design experience and have no real idea what would work and what wouldn't.

Its fun to dream though.

piepiepiepiepi47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalGiant View Post
To be fair, most fan ideas are just plain awful. Most of us have no actual design experience and have no real idea what would work and what wouldn't.

Its fun to dream though.
Well said.

xTCSxG0D0FB00N

05-03-2013

Of course there are some really bad concepts, but that doesn't mean there are ONLY bad ideas...
and i don't ask for the complete integration of a concept as it is, but for Riot to create champions and items with working mechanics and aspekts taken from the player-concept forum.

xTCSxG0D0FB00N

05-03-2013

comments will help to make riot curious!
pls all comment on this thread with a single "Yes" or "No" if u dont want to write that much!

xTCSx Cellux

05-03-2013

we need that let's go!!!!!

xTCSxG0D0FB00N

05-03-2013

Cmon pls comment! this way that poll remains on top of the list, so we can get a fast result... PLS!

Johnny Six Arms

05-03-2013

Ma'Thu i summon you ingame!

GranspearZX

05-03-2013

You're so right. In fact, they should have a whole forum dedicated to posting player concepts so that they can be seen by Ri--...oh. Wait.

xTCSxG0D0FB00N

05-03-2013

i'm posting this thread because i think it's not enough to have a forum where riot looks into but doesn't use the suggestions ... i know there is this forum dude, i'm not dumb.

12345 ... 6