Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Feedback - Shyvana Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gixia

05-03-2013

Quote:
KImre:
The change is great.It speed up both her jungle speed and can clear minion waves at top effectively.
However the problem is it relies on attack speed.
I have a hard time fitting an attack speed item into my build
Consider giving her attack speed in some form in her kit even a tiny one would help..The problem though might be that Twin Bite cooldown relies on attack speed too.
Only place where it might be safe to add is on ulti when she reaches 100 fury she gains attack speed.
We would make a decision whether we use the ulti or stay in human form and take advantage of the attack speed.

All in all it's a great change.

Shyvana's ENTIRE KIT scales with attack speed, it always has. Every single ability she has is made better with AS. It's pretty much her best stat. If you can't fit any attack speed items into your build, then you're not building her right.

Ricky B0bby

05-03-2013

I like it...think of the damage her ult + one E and one Q will do to the enemy team

Ricky B0bby

05-03-2013

Quote:
ExaltedVanguard:
Figured this thread is relevant and I'd link it (it's in GD).
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3406351

Anyway, it's a nerf all around.

Her E does less damage in most cases.

She can no longer use her ult stack 3-4 enemies with her ult to spray AoE on.

She can no longer use her ult to effectively dive the carry (since you'll end up just dragging an enemy bruiser to them to peel you right off).

At least I won't need to aim at the small jungle creeps to hit the big one...

Until you get behind the enemy team and drag the carry to the rest of your team

Yes players will have to adjust to her playstyle but I think overall it will make her better...especially her ganks. Or if you're playing her top line and they get too close to your turret you can ult them into your turret and make it really easy to get kills when your jungler comes to gank

Gixia

05-03-2013

Can somebody clarify for me, since I'm not on the PBE and haven't found confirmation elsewhere...

Does her ult still regular knockback additional targets hit? Or is the first target hit now the only enemy to get moved?

ExaltedVanguard

05-03-2013

Quote:
Ricky B0bby:
Until you get behind the enemy team and drag the carry to the rest of your team

Any competent team should never let a champion with no gap closer and no CC-reduction actually make it BEHIND their ADC. A single exhaust will mean this never happens. Or a BotRK. Or caitlyn's net. Or Vayne's... you get the point.

Extinction1337

05-04-2013

Shyvanna weakest champion 2013, even with buffs.

DemiluniS

05-04-2013

Just tried her out, ended up 21/8/8, jungling is faster, the E going through targets feels great, the 2.5% makes sense especially when used with twin bite and BotRK, overally I feel it made her stronger

Ricky B0bby

05-04-2013

Her E going through things is a huge buff to top lane and jungling speed...they probably had the nerf the base damage on her E to compensate

Lexinus

05-04-2013

Quote:
RyuPhalian:
It's weird that even though people have been saying Shyvana needs some form of CC since half way through Season 2. So why didn't she get any? She still needs Exhaust to gank.

Have you realized how fast Shyvana can run? She doesn't need CC, she needs AS and Frozen Mallet.

Theedge634

05-04-2013

I like the idea of cinders also applying a small percentage of armor shred per hit, stacking up to 10 or 15%, and her ult should apply cinders as well... Or maybe amplify cinders potency and duration...