Fanfic thread! :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Lazy Day

05-02-2013

Got bored in a stream with about 10 other people and the person hosting the stream was wrecking with Nunu and I wrote this:

Just sitting in lane all calm, right? Then you feel a hand on your shoulder. You can feel the supple leather of his gloves and the furry cuff of his jacket and you already know who it is. "It's cold out there." and you can't see him, but you can see it. That smile, which even the Frostguard go out of their way to avoid. "The yeti knows the way." he whispers as your pants slowly drop and strong hands bend you forward and you know that your chances... are absolute zero.

And from there people started requesting different stories and it devolved into me writing fanfic all night. I'm posting some of my works here in the hopes that someone else will get a kick out of it.

the first is about Lulu.

The heat of battle surrounds you , then suddenly your perspective changes. Watching the fighting from just above the ground. The hairs on your tail raise straight up. Wait, TAIL?! Then she's on top of you. A blast of sparkling light disorients you as small hands lift you by the scruff of your furry neck and carry you into the brush. The fur fades and you return to your normal state. "Help, Pix." she whispers, with those wild green eyes. The small purple fairy goes to work unbuttoning your shirt and tracing small hands over every contour of your body as she sets aside her staff in favor of yours. "Hugify!" she says excitedly as she leans in to inhale your scent. You finally get your voice back and ask: "U-um do you have any p-protection?" You look away in embarrassment and she replies: "Protection? Yeah, I got that." and then she was Draven.

A Lazy Day

05-02-2013

Next one is Riven and it's a bit long. As is my final one.

The toughest decision you'll face for the next 20 minutes. Kindlegem and wards or Giant's Belt? You decide that wards aren't important and head back to top. A fierce engagement with the enemy Zed leaves both of you bloodied, but you managed to get the best of the trade. As you take the cs you risked your life for you look to Zed as he recalls. Just before he disappears the smallest smile shows through his mask as he draws his thumb across his neck and points to you. You immediately long for the warm embrace of a friendly turret. You extend just enough to grab one last caster and then it begins. The gank. Three quick leaps take her out of the brush and knock you away from safety. She smashes her blade into every undefended part of your body. you flash into the brush for a brief respite. She follows shortly as her blade extends back to its former glory. she raises it above her head for the finishing blow and you see your one chance to prevail. You attack her undefended side, but as your strength fails your blade barely glances off her side. You fall to your hands and knees and wait for the final blow, but it doesn't fall. Her blade falls to the ground and you look up to see Riven frozen in place with blood rising in her cheeks. You look for the cause of her discomfort and discover her trembling hands attempting to hold up the bandages your attack ripped open. She notices you staring and jumps just the smallest amount. This startled movement causes the bandages to flutter slowly to the ground. Mortified, she dashes into the other brush. You cannot believe your luck as you begin to walk back to your turret. Suddenly, green runes surround your feet as you are locked in place. With no weapon and both hands still engaged holding together what little clothing she had left, how did she expect to fight? It's clear she wants to fight, but you can't find it in yourself to attack. You slowly begin to walk away as she grabs you and says in a shaky voice: "M-my spirit i-is not lost!" But if her hands are on your back... You hear what's left of her armor fall to the floor. Holding her hands against her heart and with her eyes locked on her feet she patiently waits for your advance. You reach out towards her and shield her with your arms, wanting to protect the vulnerable girl before you. As she leans into you your own Exiled Blade extends. You reach down and lift her face up to yours and as your eyes lock she whispers: "gg, LOL." Confusion marks your face even as the camera drags you to your own nexus and "DEFEAT" appears on your screen.

Luna Wolf

05-02-2013

The days of fanfic. Its been awhile since I've read any.

A Lazy Day

05-02-2013

My final one is Viktor x Jayce at the request of a few people in the stream.

"I errr, have something to do tonight. We'll catch up on Monday." Jayce said, flashing his signature grin. "You know, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were hiding something, prettyboy." Vi said as she changed in the middle of the room. "Jayce has a right to his own personal life without us, and for the last time could you change in one of the booths? We did install 3." Caitlyn said, as she emerged wearing an elegant black gown. Vi grabbed her around the small of her back and twirled her once around the room as Caitlyn's soft laughter filled the air. She adjusted Vi's bowtie and lightly kissed her on the lips. "Well, prettyboy, if you change your mind you can find us on the dance floor." Vi said, as she slid into the car. Caitlyn hopped into the passenger seat and gave a short wave before the dupo sped off into the night. He smiled after them before checking his watch. He was going to be late. He picked up his hammer and took off for the lab. Upon arriving, he sees the door wide open and standing before him, the twisted vision of Viktor, the machine herald. He had long ago replaced much of his body with cold metal and circuits. "Why did you call me here, meatbag?" Viktor demanded, his robotic arm flexing with every syllable. "I noticed you had your eye, on a certain crystal. It's a big deal here at the lab, but I couldn't see any harm in entrusting it to... capable hands. 3 of them to be exact." Jayce slid his hand down the length of the mercury hammer as it transformed into an ornate box. He slowly removed the lid and picked out the coveted gem. Viktor snatched it from the box and withdrew across the room. "It's finally mine!" he shouted with half-mad glee. "It's always been yours, just like my heart." Jayce blurted out before he could stop himself. The crystal dropped from Viktor's hands and clanked softly against the polished stone floor of the lab. "Hey, be careful with that!" Jayce exclaimed as he reached down for the crystal. His warm hands met cold robotic ones as he reached down to recover it. Viktor's strong metal hands lifted him from the floor and set the crystal aside. "My systems detect sincerity in your words. Confirm." Viktor said, locking Jayce in his gaze. "I... I have always loved you, you were my inspiration, and as our accomplishments rivaqled one another from across the continent you became so much more to me." tears sprung from Jayce's eyes as he poured out years of affection in the darkened science station. "Many years have been spent in search of replacements for fragile flesh. However one crucial component has always eluded me, I cannot replace..." his third arm reached down and pressed against the center of his chest. Suddenly Jayce leaned in and pressed his lips against cold steel. Viktor stood unmoving until, defeated, Jayce pulled away. As soon as they had separated, strong arms pulled Jayce into Viktor's embrace as his third arm began to unbotton his shirt. Their hands explored one another as piece by piece their clothes fell to the floor. "Before, I supplied misinformation. there were two parts of me that I could not part with." His glorious evolution pressed warm and firm against Jayce's lower back as the Defender of Tomorrow braced himself for a Power Slam. All of a sudden all the color drained from Jayce. The timer clicked down to zero and jaws dropped on Summoner's Rift as 6 champions were summoned to blue team instead of 5. Vi and Caitlyn stood on the fountain, astonished, as Taric swooned and crushed Ezreal who attempted to break his fall. The last things Jayce remembered before he passed out were Vi's laughter and Caitlyn's furious blushing.

Frost Archer

05-06-2013

I'm reading these in tim hortons with the stupidest grin on my face, and zero brain activity