Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Consumable Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xKoBiEx

Recruiter

11-13-2010

Pretty much everyone has had the potion target needed error. Last night, I had a new error where I was maxed on items so could only buy elixers. Every elixer worked except for the green one which would take my money but not give me the effect.

I did not buy any green elixers the whole game until I was maxed on items so I don't know if it is totally broken or just doesn't process the items full direct buff. I will to buy one today.

In case we are keeping track, the game was a custom 1v1 on Twisted Treeline. I was Kennen. Every map buff in game worked fine. Even the Karate Kennen skin worked that game.

TLDR: Green Elixer does not work when items are maxed. Will confirm if item is totally broken on Mac.