Reroll Refunds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KarasuGamma

05-02-2013

I would like to suggest an idea for refunding rerolls when someone leaves the game. If you use a reroll, and someone subsequently dodges, that reroll is lost with zero benefit to you.

If it's an opponent who leaves, you should get the full reroll back, since it's something you had no control over.

If it's one of your teammates, I would support either getting a full reroll back or a significant number of points, since your choice to reroll and/or your new champion may have inspired them to leave.

Either way would be better than what's in place now. You shouldn't be forced to lose a reroll if someone else leaves.

Kodoku

05-02-2013

Personally I think it should be a very large percentage of your points back. But overall I agree, just seems like common sense.

Eleshakai

05-02-2013

If someone dodges, you do get the reroll back - as long as it wasn't you. At least, I did earlier today...

Zupekadia

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleshakai View Post
If someone dodges, you do get the reroll back - as long as it wasn't you. At least, I did earlier today...
This right here. You already do get your rerolls back if someone dodges.

The only time you do not get a reroll back is when you are in a premade team and your premade teammate leaves the game.

KarasuGamma

05-02-2013

Odd, I did lose one when it happened to me earlier, and I was queueing alone. But it's nothing big, since I'm reserved about using them in general.

Although I do think it should still apply if it was someone you queued with. The only thing different there is more communication, and you're still losing the time if you want to still queue with them.

Eleshakai

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarasuGamma View Post
Odd, I did lose one when it happened to me earlier, and I was queueing alone. But it's nothing big, since I'm reserved about using them in general.

Although I do think it should still apply if it was someone you queued with. The only thing different there is more communication, and you're still losing the time if you want to still queue with them.
The thing is, if you queue with 2 others, that means two of you can reroll twice, see if you get a perfect champ, and if not... just have the third person dodge and tadaa all those rerolls are refunded.

That's why you lose the reroll if someone you queued with dodges.

ZestyDogSauce

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zupekadia View Post
This right here. You already do get your rerolls back if someone dodges.

The only time you do not get a reroll back is when you are in a premade team and your premade teammate leaves the game.

I haven't got my reroll back twice in a row now. solo queueing, and I'm not the one that dodges. annoying little bug since now I have no rerolls

TheDragonReborn

05-02-2013

Embrace the spirit of ARAM.

MXXIV

02-16-2014

So I just came here from google searching why have I lost my rerolls.

I had no idea that one guy can delete rerols of 9 other ones just because he doesn't want the champion he got. I think this is unfair, even though I don't use rerolls (what's the point of ARAM then...).

Aeolian Melodies

02-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleshakai View Post
This, I don't lose my reroll when someone dodges after I rerolled. Just yesterday I rerolled, someone dodged, and I got my reroll back.