[Analysis / Discussion] Akali balance at Diamond

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexten

05-03-2013

I'm up for a total revert for Shadow dance nerfs at the very least. They reverted half of the nerf, they might as well just do a full one, because when playing with the effect of pbe version of Shadow dance now, the nerfs are there just for the sake of a nerf.

30/22.5/15 from 25/20/15. At level 11, the difference is just a two second difference, meaning the changes look ridiculous and pretty much pointess. Its like they were kept there just for the sake of nerfing, because they won't admit they made a mistake from nerfing Akali too early, knowing that they will remove 9HP pot start, so these changes should of never came in.

They nerfed Akali, and then they remembered they will deal going to with 9HP pots and now they put themselves in tight spot, "Oh ****", pretty much.

Its alright Riot, just revert them. We won't think your silly. People will admire that you will own up to your mistakes. We just want to fix things.

notSoinan

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexten View Post
-snip-
Can someone please link me these half reverted ult nerfs? I have seen them mentioned a few times but I cannot find them on Reign of Gaming or Surrender@20.

HypirionForge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2013

Hi, my name is Tryndamere. In season 2 I was high risk-high reward, but since those risks payed out against noobs-I became a pubstomper. I got remade to eliminate some risk and moderate reward...now I'm collecting dust in the corner. I could use a friend-would you like to join me?

Męw

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypirionForge View Post
Hi, my name is Tryndamere. In season 2 I was high risk-high reward, but since those risks payed out against noobs-I became a pubstomper. I got remade to eliminate some risk and moderate reward...now I'm collecting dust in the corner. I could use a friend-would you like to join me?
No.

I am Japanese

05-03-2013

Even though I'm bronze. I feel like her only problem was Shroud. They should've nerfed the in the beginning.

Shadowsocks

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayath View Post
Well, GD is what we make of it as a community. We can have constructive, valuable discussions if we want to.
This is such a quality thread. If Riot doesn't respond to this with serious thought, there can be no justice. To ignore this thread would be an abhorrent atrocity committed against the whole of mankind. While the minds of many others are riddled with logical fallacies, your grasp on reason is without flaw. Your words transcend time and space. May the morrow be filled with Red posts. Indubitably, I did not improve the quality of this thread, and provided no valuable feedback. This is not because I am incapable of improving this discussion, but rather because I am filled with sloth. However, that is not to say that my response was nonconstructive. On that note, a man once famously said that perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. In a case such as this, the opposite is true; I think there is a glimpse of perfection in the sheer number of things that one could add to this analysis. I mean to imply that this concept has stagnated my imagination and willingness to be of use, but this is likely a cop-out. Mayhap another day will herald the coming of more effort on my part, but I don't really play Akali. Bump

TxTVira

05-03-2013

Read almost everything.

This is good stuff. Although I stopped playing akali upon reaching 30, I still remember how skillful playing akali was in S2.

+1 for you.

o O

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypirionForge View Post
Tryndamere is not too bad right now.

Aithòs

05-03-2013

As someone who enjoys assassins and played a fair amount of Akali pre-recent nerds I agree with this post 100%. I don't care if they revert the rune page requirement or not, but the fact pros felt she was fine and the nerf was a bad one is telling...

FiM DitzyDoo

05-03-2013

This guy.
In terms of Akali, I thrust this guy.