Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Analysis / Discussion] Akali balance at Diamond

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Go Chase Singed

05-02-2013

You're a EU player? Those exist?

Sayath

05-02-2013

Well, I'm not really in touch with live design. I can reach out to certain other departments, but using intermediaries always has its issues. Let's try using the standard way first.

Quote:
Nice Parrot:
You're a EU player? Those exist?

Yes, at least I do!

Bossnja

05-02-2013

Bump.

Sayath

05-02-2013

Regarding the Twilight Shroud changes Statikk mentioned. Maybe he wants to introduce a new part that is unaffected by vision wards? Something that has to do with positioning?
He wants us to feel clever while using it. What would fit such a description? What could work?

Bossnja

05-02-2013

Quote:
Sayath:
Regarding the Twilight Shroud changes Statikk mentioned. Maybe he wants to introduce a new part that is unaffected by vision wards? Something that has to do with positioning?
He wants us to feel clever while using it. What would fit such a description? What could work?

That would be awesome. It's quite frustrating how 125g shuts down Akali so hard.

Hexten

05-02-2013

http://www.reignofgaming.net/forums/league-of-legends/general-discussions/33423-happy-birthday-akali

Bossnja

05-02-2013

Quote:
Hexten:
http://www.reignofgaming.net/forums/league-of-legends/general-discussions/33423-happy-birthday-akali

This is great news! I hope these changes make it live because this is significantly more reasonable than the previous nerf .

I still do hope she gets a little more base damage back on her Q (so hard to farm with it now).

But, I'm happy for this . Small victories.

Hexten

05-02-2013

Quote:
Bossnja:
This is great news :3. I hope these changes make it live because this is significantly more reasonable than the previous nerf .

I still do hope she gets a little more base damage back on her Q (so hard to farm with it now).

But, I'm happy for this . Small victories.

Stattik said that he wasn't gonna 'revert' the changes... yet these are slight revert. I don't feel so confident in what Stattik has said about Akali now.

Bossnja

05-02-2013

Quote:
Hexten:
Stattik said that he wasn't gonna 'revert' the changes... yet these are slight revert. I don't feel so confident in what Stattik has said about Akali now.

I'm just so happy that they are at least looking into her. Words can't describe this feeling of euphoria.

I thought she was going to be forgotten.

user132749

05-02-2013

Bump for justice!