[Analysis / Discussion] Akali balance at Diamond

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sayath

05-20-2013

Well, the number of Players per Rioter has simply increased tremendously. The game is just very popular. Therefore, the distance feels bigger. Also, I think raising awareness / reaching out to them has become harder because of that. That's why I am proposing to increase the quality of the discussion. That way Rioters won't have to repeat themselves constantly and actually will be able to speak about matters that are of value to them and the playerbase. Also, the content they are reading will allow for much more insight gained per minute spent (time is a huge issue!).

Fluffyknowsyou

05-20-2013

Bumps

Italy

05-20-2013

I think she should get increased energy regen while in the shroud

Littlebego93

05-20-2013

I'm not an entirely advanced player, and I haven't even played that much akali. But I see tons of focus on pretty much everything but her E in this thread, when, in my opinion, that's the most bland of her abilities. I get a lot of enjoyment out of using her abilities to their fullest, but it seems when I play her, I don't even think about using her E. I just throw it into the combo. It's just kind of "there." Not offering any exciting plays.

Holy Malevolence

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebego93 View Post
I'm not an entirely advanced player, and I haven't even played that much akali. But I see tons of focus on pretty much everything but her E in this thread, when, in my opinion, that's the most bland of her abilities. I get a lot of enjoyment out of using her abilities to their fullest, but it seems when I play her, I don't even think about using her E. I just throw it into the combo. It's just kind of "there." Not offering any exciting plays.
I adore her E though.
It single handedly makes rageblade plausible.

o O

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Malevolence View Post
I adore her E though.
It could use some buffs though because it's fairly weak.

Holy Malevolence

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by o O View Post
It could use some buffs though because it's fairly weak.
But they'd need to take stuff out of other parts of her kit to do that.
I wouldn't exactly be against such a thing, as making her E better would make her jungle a ton better, but it's in a good place when considering everything else.

o O

05-20-2013

Quote:
But they'd need to take stuff out of other parts of her kit to do that.
I wouldn't exactly be against such a thing, as making her E better would make her jungle a ton better, but it's in a good place when considering everything else.
Well, currently Akali is weak.
Maybe buffing it won't require them to take stuff out of other parts of her kit :P.

Arctic Bro

05-20-2013

Fluffyknowsyou

05-20-2013

Quote:
I adore her E though.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Actually it's pretty cool for laning against regualr ap mids. If they have a lot of mr, e can still shred em and proc your q.