Did you ever want Dreadknight Garen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dons90

Recruiter

03-28-2014

Quote:
Free Dreadknight Garen skin: http://woobox.com/scrx56
So basically if you haven't heard the news, Dreadknight Garen is now a free skin officially given to those who login with their twitter account and follow League of Legends on it. That link will bring you to woobox (which if you haven't seen it before, it has been used to giveaway Riot Girl Tristana and Unchained Alistar I believe), where you simply follow the instructions, after which they give you a code for your new Dreadknight Garen Skin!

I found that link from the newest skin sale (3.28 - 3.31) as it was the top comment with over 600 upvotes so obviously it's legit. Hope you guys enjoy just thought I'd share it.

UnreaL30

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2014

But if I remember correctly and if I read it correctly isn't it only the EU and EUW that get the Dreadknight Garen skin?

Maximum Hexerin

03-28-2014

i can confirm this link is real, and works on NA: http://woobox.com/scrx56

it will ask to allow interaction with your twitter. accept it, then use the provided code to get garen and his dreadknight skin for free. as far as i'm aware, this event has no time limit, so bookmark it for your smurfs as well~

LTnoodleburger

03-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SykoEffect View Post
But if I remember correctly and if I read it correctly isn't it only the EU and EUW that get the Dreadknight Garen skin?
It's default for NA and asks for you to say if you're EU or EUW if you aren't NA. I thought the same thing when I first saw it

dons90

Recruiter

03-28-2014

Bump