Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Eve or janna?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XJ9

Recruiter

11-13-2010

Which one is better and worth IP.

Dragonk

11-13-2010

Your kidding right? Janna by far.

XJ9

Recruiter

11-13-2010

Well, yes I do here eve sucks, but everytime i see her like once a day it just wrecks my team with ganks. Even with a oracle it doesn't spot her in time with her movement speed.

ForeverLaxx

11-13-2010

Quote:
XJ9:
Well, yes I do here eve sucks, but everytime i see her like once a day it just wrecks my team with ganks. Even with a oracle it doesn't spot her in time with her movement speed.

These are people that buy oracles but don't counter the build Eve is using. Seeing her isn't going to help you when you build no MR or AR to reduce her damage, or she's just being used as a stunbot to setup kills for other people.

Janna will be a better choice overall until Eve is remade and can be re-evaluated.

XJ9

Recruiter

11-13-2010

Quote:
ForeverLaxx:
These are people that buy oracles but don't counter the build Eve is using. Seeing her isn't going to help you when you build no MR or AR to reduce her damage, or she's just being used as a stunbot to setup kills for other people.

Lol good point,

hydrogencar

11-13-2010

Janna is one of the best supporters in game and can cancel/destroy lot of AoE ults. She's better then Eve.

Pieson

11-13-2010

Let's put it this way: Janna=good in ranked games, teams will love you if you play her well. Eve=people ragequitting in champion select if you pick her. The only good thing about eve is that you'll never get banned, and almost never get your champ picked by the other team.

Aernä

11-13-2010

The good thing with eve is that most people who would have ragequit/feed/afk/insult will queue dodge you instead.

Embodien

11-13-2010

this is your answer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrsTE1vpoXM
this also comments on eve early on and they are completely two different champs so can't really compare
but still the video is where i stand

Luv you footman :3