Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you play these champions efficiently?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fedex Death

11-13-2010

Teemo - I'm alright with Teemo but I wouldn't mind some advice on perhaps doing great with him

Warwick - They say this guy can solo the dragon around lvl 4 but I can't kill anything with this champion, so i really need some help with how to play WW

Pantheon - In my mind this guy should be able to go beast mode and pwn everyone and everything, I can't seem to do it though, is there anyway that it's possible to do it? If not with Pantheon then is there a different Champion who is better?

Any help is greatly appreciated

--Mabaarii

Macroz

11-13-2010

Warwick:

You probably already know he's a jungler. so killing creeps early on and ganking is best. If you rush to get Mordred's Razor, Hungering strike level 2, and smite, the dragon should be easy pickings. You can also bring along an extra health pot.

Another thing that makes warwick jungle faster and better is higher AS. Since creeps will stand still and just let you wail on them and warwicks passive healing from auto attack. getting some AS runes will help your early game jungling out by a lot. It helped mine out.

It also helps if you have the golem buff when you go kill dragon. As that will give you constant mana so you can keep hunter's call and hungering strike up.

Kushmeyer2

11-13-2010

On Teemo, DO NOT GO AD. Whatever you do just do not go AD teemo, if you want a ranged physical carry pick ashe, trist or miss fortune. AP teemo when played right can become one of the most amazing support chars out there. Shrooms are free wards that slow AND deal damage, use them as such. AP teemo relies on luring. Nothing kills the enemy carry like 5 shrooms in the brush and a blind right when he catches up to you. Smart players will not die to ap teemo. Good thing they are rarer than diamonds.

Warwick. "Runes make the jungler" as Ben Franklin once said. If you aren't level 20 yet, just go for tier 1 attack speed runes. Don't buy tier 2 runes, you'd almost be better off throwing your hard-earned IP away, they aren't worth the cost. Attack speed really helps wick early on, you should be able to solo dragon at level 4 with AS runes, Smite, Hungering Strike lvl 2 and at least level 1 Hunter's Call.

Pantheon. Boots of choice > Brutalizer > BF Sword > upgrade BF into Infinity Edge or Bloodthirster, most people go Bloodthirster. Pantheon relies on early game, so you need to get kills as much as possible in your lane. Your 2 most important skills are the spears and shield-stun (sorry I don't know pantheons move names =/ ). Stun gets you in range and keeps them in place long enough for spears to deal ridiculous amounts of damage. If your laning against ranged people Heartseeker Strike is better, since it's at least a bit ranged. Stun shouldn't be leveled past level 2 or 3 until last, since at level 2/3 it should stun long enough for all spears to hit. Good, possibly best, lane partners for Pantheon are Janna (shield + AD, knockup, slow, what more could you want?), Taric (2 second stun and a good heal and Xin Zhao (slow, knockup, lots of damage just like Panth). Those 3 are just my favorite combos with Panth, they have more synergy than a lot of other lanes.

Taric is usually the best possible laning partner you will ever have. Ever. A good Taric will net you kills with almost any hero, especially physical carries.

On every champion except Teemo perhaps, grab Ghost + summoner spell of choice. Ghost WILL save your life and it WILL get you kills. Use it. On Panth I like Ignite or Exhaust. On Teemo I go flash + exhaust (2 blinds ftw) and on Wick I go ghost + smite (obviously).

EDIT: I just logged on and checked out your summoner level saw it was 10. Since you can't use Flash yet, on Teemo I'd suggest Clarity. You will have mana problems early-game and clarity helps fix that. Late-game it's always nice to have a bit extra mana for your team push.

DoomManufact

Recruiter

11-13-2010

Quote:
ZeroDivine:
On Teemo, DO NOT GO AD. Whatever you do just do not go AD teemo, if you want a ranged physical carry pick ashe, trist or miss fortune. AP teemo when played right can become one of the most amazing support chars out there. Shrooms are free wards that slow AND deal damage, use them as such. AP teemo relies on luring. Nothing kills the enemy carry like 5 shrooms in the brush and a blind right when he catches up to you. Smart players will not die to ap teemo. Good thing they are rarer than diamonds.

Warwick. "Runes make the jungler" as Ben Franklin once said. If you aren't level 20 yet, just go for tier 1 attack speed runes. Don't buy tier 2 runes, you'd almost be better off throwing your hard-earned IP away, they aren't worth the cost. Attack speed really helps wick early on, you should be able to solo dragon at level 4 with AS runes, Smite, Hungering Strike lvl 2 and at least level 1 Hunter's Call.

Pantheon. Boots of choice > Brutalizer > BF Sword > upgrade BF into Infinity Edge or Bloodthirster, most people go Bloodthirster. Pantheon relies on early game, so you need to get kills as much as possible in your lane. Your 2 most important skills are the spears and shield-stun (sorry I don't know pantheons move names =/ ). Stun gets you in range and keeps them in place long enough for spears to deal ridiculous amounts of damage. If your laning against ranged people Heartseeker Strike is better, since it's at least a bit ranged. Stun shouldn't be leveled past level 2 or 3 until last, since at level 2/3 it should stun long enough for all spears to hit. Good, possibly best, lane partners for Pantheon are Janna (shield + AD, knockup, slow, what more could you want?), Taric (2 second stun and a good heal and Xin Zhao (slow, knockup, lots of damage just like Panth). Those 3 are just my favorite combos with Panth, they have more synergy than a lot of other lanes.

Taric is usually the best possible laning partner you will ever have. Ever. A good Taric will net you kills with almost any hero, especially physical carries.

On every champion except Teemo perhaps, grab Ghost + summoner spell of choice. Ghost WILL save your life and it WILL get you kills. Use it. On Panth I like Ignite or Exhaust. On Teemo I go flash + exhaust (2 blinds ftw) and on Wick I go ghost + smite (obviously).

EDIT: I just logged on and checked out your summoner level saw it was 10. Since you can't use Flash yet, on Teemo I'd suggest Clarity. You will have mana problems early-game and clarity helps fix that. Late-game it's always nice to have a bit extra mana for your team push.

Clarity is really bad on Teemo since he barely ever uses his mana early game, unless you're spamming blind like there's no tomorrow. All you have to do is harass with toxic shot and put down the occasional shroom.

Your panth build doesn't make sense. I think you mixed up heartseeker strike with spear shot. Usually you only want 1 point in aegis (stun), while maxing out either spear shot or heartseeker strike depending on preference. Also, panth is one of the only champions I don't lvl up my ult every time possible, since it's really only for the slow and ganking - most people will get out of the middle before you can deal any damage with the actual ult, unless your team stuns them perfectly.

As for warwick, he doesn't need smite to jungle. In fact, it's best NOT to take smite and get ghost+exhaust or ignite to help your team out a bit more. Warwick can stay at a very high hp in the jungle without smite, and after madred's he'll be killing jungle creep fast enough that he won't need smite whatsoever. Although I don't know how well he'd do without any runes or masteries, I know I can do it about as quick without smite, and without going below 50% health, so a lvl 10 should be able to come close to that.

Valhirien

11-13-2010

Quote:
Mabaarii:

Warwick - They say this guy can solo the dragon around lvl 4 but I can't kill anything with this champion, so i really need some help with how to play WW

Check this thread
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=304909
and then check the other that is linked within it, to be exact it's this one :
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=336189
i bet it will help a lot with having lots of fun as WW

AnarkhiaQC

Recruiter

11-13-2010

there's one thing u have to remember on pant...
always get flash... otherwise your ultimate is useless

when u cast ult.. when the circle is there u can flash before u land with it... circle wont move... but the land area and damage will move helping u a lot to get kills and helping team

Booterang

11-13-2010

Grab Smite as Warwick. It means you will jungle faster and safer. I used to roll without smite until a Amumu smote the red lizard I was working on at level 4, then proceeded to gank me with the buff. The slow enabled his team to catch me. Smite is needed to make sure you secure dragon kills, baron kills and creep kills in general. Having smite also means you end fights early on in the jungle with more health and mana.

Try to get Warwick one level of blood scent before you start ganking with him. Ganking is pretty much a hit and miss until level 6, but If the enemy is way past the river on either side lane, you can do the following:

Grab a lizard buff (you need this, don't bother without it)
Run to the river hedges, and proceed to run after your target (they must be past the river). Use ghost, if you manage to hit them with lizard buff active, and your allies caught on to your early bumrush gank, theres a good chance you will score a kill due to the slow. Even if you don't kill anyone, its usually good idea to do this to make that lane waste their ghosts/exhausts/flashs (which they always do). This means you can come back a minute later and get them for sure.

I try to go for the dragon early on as Warwick, but its not really guarenteed, most teams won't give up a dragon to Warwick and will have it warded. Its a high risk thing to do.

CopyPasteMezzYou

Recruiter

11-13-2010

At level 10, you should not be trying to jungle, probably not even with warwick. you can technically jungle, but your runes and masteries will help out a lot.

Fedex Death

11-14-2010

Thanks all of you for helping out =) I will be trying all the different things out to see which ones work the best, anymore advice is still welcome =)

Crazyflames

11-14-2010

Anyone have any tips for Kennen, I can't seem to do good with him.