Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free Win Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epic Magnus

05-02-2013

Singed, Tryndamere, Jax, Teemo, Kayle, Garen, Darius, Vi, Voli, any bruiser/tanky/dmg...

Are OP on 3v3. Some people don't get this. I had a guy say Ashe is as good as Singed on 3's. Seriously!?

All I ever see are these champs, so I started calling them free win champs. You can't pick an AP mage or adc and hope to do half as well as these bruiser carries on 3v3's.

Mandaari

05-02-2013

Any ranged champ with a spammable slow counters most of these champs, and lightbringer/sweeper counters teemo.

Assassins on the other hand... slows don't mean anything.

Epic Magnus

05-02-2013

It's a fact these champs and champs like these have a huge advantage on such a small map though.

Mandaari

05-02-2013

Jax, Tryn, Kayle, and Vi are all really strong because they do a lot of damage, have gap closers (other than Kayle but she's range), and can get pretty tanky. Singed, Voli, Garen, and Darius are really easy to kite, Teemo is countered by 1 item. I used to complain about them a lot and then I started playing Orianna and Ashe. Never had much of a problem against them again. Try picking up a ranged champ that can kite. Just try different things that you theorycraft and some of them work really well. I played Anivia against comps like that a couple times and stomped them.

Also Banshee's = no singed flip. Just take care not to pop it and play defensively while you wait for it to come up.

Epic Magnus

05-02-2013

They. Are. OP.

Mandaari

05-02-2013

If you don't want to change that's on you, not the champs.

Skull Kid239

05-02-2013

squishy mages not viable on TT?
Ap rumble and annie disagree, lul and katarina would like to have a word with you sir

Epic Magnus

05-02-2013

Katarina gets ripped apart.

Skull Kid239

05-02-2013

Quote:
Epic Magnus:
Katarina gets ripped apart.

the trick is to not initiate with her.
after all, she is an assassin

doombotMECHA

05-03-2013

also there's this dick move you can pull off as anivia where if you start teleport before you die and you go into an egg, the teleport will continue and port you while egged.