PBE Mac Client Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MochiiZ

05-02-2013

After an update today, I click the "play" button as usual. However, instead of loading into the game, the program terminated and a messaged pop up on my screen that is related to Adobe Air.

The message reads "This installation of this application is damaged. Try reinstalling or contacting the publisher for assistance."

I've already delete and reinstall the game but I still got this message. Is it my computer's problem?

Thanks

Dataslave

Adjudicator

05-02-2013

Issues with the PBE client should be brought up on the PBE forums. The issue in question actually affects all clients, both pc and mac. It looks like its been identified, and a fix is in place for the next PBE patch.

MochiiZ

05-02-2013

Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post my problem as it pertains to Mac and PBE at the same time. And thanks for your response

crash89kill

12-18-2013

I just access to PBE. I get the same error but I cant post it on the PBE forums since you need to login atleaset once.

MasterOfTheOrder

12-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataslave View Post
Issues with the PBE client should be brought up on the PBE forums. The issue in question actually affects all clients, both pc and mac. It looks like its been identified, and a fix is in place for the next PBE patch.

I have this same issue, but since I can't even get to the login screen, I can't make my account. So, I can't post anything on the forums.
Thanks for clarifying it will be fixed. <3

MasterOfTheOrder

12-19-2013

I just got the PBE update, and the exact same thing is happening. I still cannot pad the login area, and still cannot even creat an account to post on the PBE forums.

Please Riot, fix this. I have been wanting to help with the PBE for over a year now, and I don't want to waste all of my limited access not even able to login.