why are the easiest heroes also the best heroes?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timeo

11-13-2010

Easiest tank to play is Galio? Easiest Jungler is WW? Is that why so many people suck at those two champions...? Yes, some champions are good... But to be really good you need to master those champions, and galio is one of the hardest to master according to a few.

Spellseal

11-13-2010

I wish I had that comic with Galio, Shen and Amumu having a conversation consisting entirely of RRRRRRRRRRRR.
Then Rammus comes in, says "Q E W" and they all glare at him until he leaves.
Then they resume the conversation

TlME

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatersDC View Post
You're 100% correct. After all, it's not like MF can do most of her damage output via 2 AOEs from the other side of a wall, without ever being in reach of any enemy champions.

Oh wait...
Its ok if you're new and completely terrified of dmg heroes but dmg without survivability is just food, imagine a situation where mf places herself awaqy from the team behind a wall as her team pushes into 4 man enemy, well right there mf made the mistake of frealising the 5th enemy's job was just to rape her, in comes rammus q, then w then e and mf is done in and instant cause the noob playing her went full glass cannon, then rammus q's all the way home and r rapes the enemy as he pops off another w during.

TheycallmeX

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram View Post
"Baaaaah", hello little sheep. Lost your way to the Tier List?

No one gave a **** about Galio till Elementz put him all suddenly in Tier 1 on his own list.

Once again, baaaaaah.
rofl I love people who say stuff like this. you're right its all a facade, none of those heroes are actually good. I for one have thought galio was incredibly strong ever since his release and had no idea why he wasnt picked more until the tier list shenanigans.

Cohj

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheycallmeX View Post
what happened to games rewarding skill?

sona - best support hands down

Perhaps a good sona but every support has their place.

warwick - best jungle control hands down

Wrong, Udyr can jungle even faster then ww, he just has a slightly slower start

mf - this is the only actual debatable one but shes pretty darn effective and also suprise! easiest ranged carry.

wrong...? She's effective but not the easiest in the world. Twitch is just as "easy"

galio- best tank in the game. easiest tank in the game
Amumu is The best tank, galio is not.