why are the easiest heroes also the best heroes?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheycallmeX

11-12-2010

what happened to games rewarding skill?

sona - best support hands down
warwick - best jungle control hands down
mf - this is the only actual debatable one but shes pretty darn effective and also suprise! easiest ranged carry.
galio- best tank in the game. easiest tank in the game

Rancid Sac

11-12-2010

hmmmmmmm where to begin

anivia

ShadySam

11-12-2010

I blame Riots ideology of causal gaming.

DrdPirateRoberts

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancid Sac View Post
hmmmmmmm where to begin

anivia
aw... beat me to it

Nuronane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Best mage: Vladimir. Really does too much damage for a point and click spell. Take somebody like Anivia, who gets less health and damage than him, and pair them against each other. Equal skill. Vlad is going to win 9/10 times.

I'm getting thumbs'd down, people might have misunderstood what I was trying to say. Sure, Anivia is better. I've just never seen one do better than a Vlad, and my friend mains Anivia. Vlad is so ridiculously easy, and if one person tried both of these champions out, they'd say Vlad is better simply because he's easier to master and does what seems like more damage.
But w/e, 11 thumbs down. BRING 'EM ON

ShadySam

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancid Sac View Post
hmmmmmmm where to begin

anivia

Never understood why people think shes hard honestly. :0

Lulwy

11-12-2010

Galio is not the best tank in the game according to Elementz himself, just the best pick.

MF, easiest? I guess if you forgot about Kog and Ashe, I suppose.

Wouldn't call Warwick the easiest or strictly best jungle (Brolaf) but he controls it amazingly, so I guess he wins on that. Not sure if Sona is the best support though- you pick a support based on your team, and Sona is a fairly defensive support. Taric would be more offensive minded, for example.

TheycallmeX

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulwy View Post
Galio is not the best tank in the game according to Elementz himself, just the best pick.

MF, easiest? I guess if you forgot about Kog and Ashe, I suppose.

Wouldn't call Warwick the easiest or strictly best jungle (Brolaf) but he controls it amazingly, so I guess he wins on that. Not sure if Sona is the best support though- you pick a support based on your team, and Sona is a fairly defensive support. Taric would be more offensive minded, for example.

how is ashe easier than MF?.... even kogmaw has his ult which he has to aim, and doesnt run at the speed of light, also doesnt dominate the lane as hard

Mok

11-12-2010

they bring food to the table.

no really they do.
if you took a look at each and everyone of their skills and put them together.
imagine what they could do?

granted you can still call it skill. not rewarding but timing is skill.
at the same time even the easiest of heroes will have the most incompetent of players.

Lulwy

11-12-2010

Ashe just has to hit her arrow, Kog does have his ult, but... honestly, does that really matter when you hit W and rape the entire enemy team? He could lose his ult and still be a devastating carry, and both Ashe and Kog are stronger than MF no matter what side of the argument you take- they carry harder/equally hard and bring more utility.

12345 ... 6