How come minions sometime spawn 1 min early?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canvasofgrey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
I don't know; I don't pay as much attention to the platform team. If you bring up the bugs you're experiencing to the bug report forum, I'm sure we'll get them fixed for you!
Over the period of some weeks.

ShadySam

11-13-2010

This happened to me when once. There was a unusually long loading time for everyone - When the game started the creeps spawned immediately. :|

KalosCast

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
I don't know; I don't pay as much attention to the platform team. If you bring up the bugs you're experiencing to the bug report forum, I'm sure we'll get them fixed for you!
Tell them to read the literally dozens of threads about it in the Help and Support forum, then.

Ahses

11-13-2010

Hey Phreak, any word on fixing the myriad of Poppy bugs? I've been stunning people with invisible walls all night as Poppy and was curious if you guys planned on fixing it, and the issue with her flying through walls, champions, minions, turrets, rocks, peddles, sand etc.

Zubat

Recruiter

11-13-2010

This has happened to me before.
But only after the load time seemed uncharacteristically long, though.
In the loading screen, all players had loaded but it still wouldn't load the game for a couple more minutes.
And then the minions spawn, messing up our jungle gank. -__-