Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Queen sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkzus

05-02-2013

Vandal Sejuani on a hextech motorcycle is perfect. Volibear Rider Sejuani could be quite fun though...

Zelink

05-02-2013

Id buy that skin though. Please give her a new skin in the future, that skin looks great.

QuartzDragonFire

05-02-2013

Quote:
darkotas:
new champion riding sejuani confirmed
phrasing!

Zombiepaste

05-02-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
This was a potential skin for the old Sejuani and is therefore adapted to the old rig. The concept of this skin however inspired us to overhaul her and informed some of the new components of her VU.

As has been said though, the wolf looks a little... eh... yeah. Kevin Tuggle's in his newest iteration however was designed to not just be a straight up pig, but have the structure of something a little more ubiquitous so that we could reskin him into a variety of animals without too much added derp.

I do very much like this skin, but we've cannibalized a lot of it for her rework. However! Doesn't mean we can't make a badass wolf riding Sejuani in the future

Look....look

her riding a wolf may be enough for me to buy the skin and start playing her let alone the cooler look on Sej herself.

Get this going so you can take my money.... no excuse

my money

I'm throwing it at the screen and it's not working.....why?

Leon Hinomoto

05-02-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Doesn't mean we can't make a badass wolf-riding Sejuani in the future

Now this is one of those skins I can get behind.

Trolololo02

09-24-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
This was a potential skin for the old Sejuani and is therefore adapted to the old rig. The concept of this skin however inspired us to overhaul her and informed some of the new components of her VU.

As has been said though, the wolf looks a little... eh... yeah. Kevin Tuggle's in his newest iteration however was designed to not just be a straight up pig, but have the structure of something a little more ubiquitous so that we could reskin him into a variety of animals without too much added derp.

I do very much like this skin, but we've cannibalized a lot of it for her rework. However! Doesn't mean we can't make a badass wolf riding Sejuani in the future

Me and Some few are still waiting for this you know? Don't disappoint us. Oh mighty Parrot.

Wintermallz

09-24-2013

Quote:
trolololo02:
me and some few are still waiting for this you know? Don't disappoint us. Oh mighty parrot.

MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg

Toasty Death

07-03-2014

Queen Sej vs Queen Ashe