Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Queen sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Professor Maple

Recruiter

05-02-2013

Could Bristle be rigged as a non-animal in a higher tier skin?

Jetski Sejuani with a life preserver flail!

Varidan

05-02-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
This was a potential skin for the old Sejuani and is therefore adapted to the old rig. The concept of this skin however inspired us to overhaul her and informed some of the new components of her VU.

As has been said though, the wolf looks a little... eh... yeah. Kevin Tuggle's in his newest iteration however was designed to not just be a straight up pig, but have the structure of something a little more ubiquitous so that we could reskin him into a variety of animals without too much added derp.

I do very much like this skin, but we've cannibalized a lot of it for her rework. However! Doesn't mean we can't make a badass wolf riding Sejuani in the future

Reverse Sejuani skin pls.

Fomorian27

Recruiter

05-02-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
This was a potential skin for the old Sejuani and is therefore adapted to the old rig. The concept of this skin however inspired us to overhaul her and informed some of the new components of her VU.

As has been said though, the wolf looks a little... eh... yeah. Kevin Tuggle's in his newest iteration however was designed to not just be a straight up pig, but have the structure of something a little more ubiquitous so that we could reskin him into a variety of animals without too much added derp.

I do very much like this skin, but we've cannibalized a lot of it for her rework. However! Doesn't mean we can't make a badass wolf riding Sejuani in the future

This actually raises the question of how far a skin can go before it becomes too different. Is it ok to change sejuani so that she has a wolf instead of a boar? Isn't that too "different" from seju's base skin? Moreover, say you release a different mounted champion who does ride a wolf. What then?

Bouncing Beauty

05-02-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Oh god.. the grammars..

All he needed was -

Just -

Noblepeasant

05-02-2013

Prehistoric Sej - Riding a Triceratops.

Symetreus

05-02-2013

I really like Sejuani herself in the Queen skin. Heres hoping for a new Sej skin somewhere down the line. How about Queen Sej riding Volibear?

THEFailTech

05-02-2013

Urf Assault Sejuani?

RichardMcNixon

05-02-2013

Hidden champion interaction - Sejuani mounts Volibear and they tear through SR flipping and charging all day. fun fun

Actually that would be interesting if there was a polarbear riding sejuani skin that Volibear would take offense to for some reason

Acetastic

05-02-2013

Oh...my...god...Sejuani (one of my favorite champions) riding a wolf that would be really awesome.

But then I couldn't play this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrb3z7nqgNQ in th background while playing her.

Ashesofanangel

05-02-2013

One day a Sej on a buffalo...