Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Poro-Snax in ARAM Howling Abyss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D4RKP0W3R123

05-02-2013

When I played ARAM, there was this item called Poro-Snax in my Inventory.
What does it actually do? But there was this animal in the map, i used Poro-Snax for it but it didn't do anything. Can anyone tell me what it does?

BaronVonPwny

05-02-2013

Its from the Biscuiteer mastery, and if you feed ten to one Poro, then they explode into ten little poros. Its meant to be a small easter egg for those who want to find it.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

05-02-2013

Quote:
BaronVonPwny:
Its from the Biscuiteer mastery, and if you feed ten to one Poro, then they explode into ten little poros. Its meant to be a small easter egg for those who want to find it.

^ This. Requires participation from all 10 players on the map to achieve. Has no effect on gameplay, beyond the fact that it means everyone will have a Total Biscuit to regenerate from.

Kholdstare13

05-02-2013

There is some gameplay value to be found. Poros normally run away from players, which can give away your position in a bush. If you feed a poro snax, it will hang around instead, allowing for a sneaky bushwhack if the enemy sees the poro and thinks it's safe.

Danica1708

05-04-2013

I played a game and I couldn't find one of them to save my life, and I ended up just selling it (I know it doesn't give gold, but I needed the inventory slot) I wasted like, a whole minute of the game (off and on) trying to find one of the darn things to get rid of it. I just want them to be in places where you can actually get to them instead of on the ledges and all, and for them to be a bit more common, because that game, I couldn't find ANY that I could get to.