Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kennen 3v3 Guide ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolloophole

05-01-2013

Guides are nice but item picks up and general strategy for twisted.... aren't around... Trying to find a good item build etc... but its all for rift and items are missing.... i'm new so any help would be great, thanks

Shadow Isles

05-02-2013

im awesome

infinite azure

05-02-2013

get wooglets and sweeper core, then get rylais/abyssal/void/BFT situationally

lolloophole

05-02-2013

Azure in that exact order? I can see sweeper core being first (after boots i'm assuming) but me being newer to kennen wouldn't rylais be more viable considering the health you get from it? Just trying not to die and build gold early going.... tell me if i'm wrong... if u don't mind me adding u as well... I need help

infinite azure

05-02-2013

Quote:
lolloophole:
Azure in that exact order? I can see sweeper core being first (after boots i'm assuming) but me being newer to kennen wouldn't rylais be more viable considering the health you get from it? Just trying not to die and build gold early going.... tell me if i'm wrong... if u don't mind me adding u as well... I need help

I should have probably been more thorough in explaining.

Wooglets has the Zhonya's stasis as well as the Rabadon's passive, making it the best kennen item ever if you can buy it.

Sweeper's 10% movespeed, CDR, Health, AP, and vision are all really helpful for kiting and surviving.

The order you buy those two might change, but they're both really good to have. Look at both teams, and see how safe you are based on your own team's peeling and how easy the other team is to kite. If you know you can't avoid most of the enemy team you might want sweeper first, whereas if you can kite them already the wooglets rush will make every time both its active and your ult are up a fairly easy teamfight win.

You're correct that Rylais is a very strong option, the health and slow make your kiting even stronger.

I guess you could say wooglets is situational, as if you rush sweeper and are still having problems surviving, abyssal or rylais might give you what you need. Remember though that wooglets has armor and a stasis, so it's a strong defensive item in its own right.

Sure, you can add me.

lolloophole

05-02-2013

Thanks appreciate it... yeah I believe wooglets is the obvious choice for kennen over rylais in most circumstances but i think im leaning toward it for myself right now more so just to be tanky... its helped the last few games.. my biggest issue is to not dive... and stay alive early.... i've been buying boots/dorans shield.. works well.. only problem.. late game u need to drop a spot to get an 2nd tier item etc..

Thief of Space

05-03-2013

I tried Kennen a few games in 3v3s, I just can't seem to pull enough damage, i had about 200 AP and I felt like I was tickling their lissandra and Xin Zhao.

Anyone else feel this way about using him? I love using Kennen on Summoner's Rift but he just does not work for me on this map.

lolloophole

05-06-2013

I think you should continue to play him.. its a different game... poke to death... farm...... q e burst in and hit.. ult w... q again.... fire if u got it on your spells... works well specially early game.. if get lucky and stun a 2nd champ again... q and chase... if ur up against 3... get someone with u.. if there are two tanks that are same level etc do the same.. ... just gotta poke and farm good.. if your behind you'll get lit up.. oh and if your team is terribad.. it don't really matter like most other games... xd oh yeah..... sometimes cleanse isn't a bad idea... u can always flash out and if your e is up ur free... obviously thats not the op win all.... but if u can pull it off decently most times u can pull one kill and get out clear as long as ur spells are up

PurpleURP

05-06-2013

The key to building ken is the energy regen seals. The runes are: 5 flat energy regen, 4 energy regen per level seals, magic pen marks, gliphs and quints are personal preference. I go two flat ap quints one magic pen, 7 flat MR gliphs two magic pen. spellvamp quints, flat cdr gliphs or flat ap gliphs are also viable. I usually take 21/9/0 ap masteries. I'll start lucky pick and wait for the second pot. get a dorans sheild and boots first back. I like the suggestion to get the sweeper, wooglets is also main build so is rylais and bft, i always get sorc shoes. end game i'd prob sell sweeper for wota, or abyssal

Henry Plainview

05-06-2013

Sweeper and haunting guise is core to him (and most APs on TT). Wooglets is the best next big item, although I usually also throw a revolver in there because spellvamp OP. I also use 9/10/11 masteries.

Quote:
PurpleURP:
The key to building ken is the energy regen seals.

He really does not have energy problems now that his ult is free.