Really? OP?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onegarion View Post
I did not know that about Nidalee. Thanks for the feedback. Maybe after a good nights sleep (or what may turn in to a good days sleep) i will update and clean up my post, but I've also thought about a strategies thread, but ranked people would probably laugh and make my strategies seem stupid. So i'll stick with this.
some will laugh, some will contest it and suggest alternatives. experience can be gained through battle, even if its in a thread hue

Best Zod NA

05-02-2013

There have been several genuinely overpowered champions in LoL, and many champions come very much to the fore when the meta shifts and the cycle of nerfs/buffs favors them.

Onegarion

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Zod NA View Post
There have been several genuinely overpowered champions in LoL, and many champions come very much to the fore when the meta shifts and the cycle of nerfs/buffs favors them.
Possibly, but anyone can make that claim without examples. I aiming at those people that rage about them being OP because their champ is tossed around like monkey poop. i want them to look at it in all these ways before nerfs should really be handed out and making sure that people get better along the way.

I started in S3 maybe 2 weeks ago. So i do not know of many of the champions before the nerfs, buffs, and reworks. So honestly i view many champs as ok and none as OP. I hope to inform more people as to why a champ may seem OP when you are in the heat of the battle. Thanks for the feedback, but for others make sure 1)you give honest examples and 2) Really i don't care about your claims. I didn't make this post to hear about claims. I made it to help shed some life on many of these OP claims that are flooding the forums. Don't take it as inconsiderate, but even showing the numbers and good arguments, I bet i will find some way to counter it even if it is really specific.

So anyone with feedback to improve my comments would be much appreciated.

Soferir

05-02-2013

Quote:
Snip
Dude, you may just be the greatest non-level 30 that I've ever known. You've done what a TON of level 30's are not anywhere NEAR comprehending. I'm relatively sure we'll be seeing you in the tournaments eventually. I'll be bumping your thread for a while, whenever I can remember to.

Ill Darkistino

05-02-2013

This may not mean if its OP or not, but sometimes what you hate about an opposing champion is what makes them unique. 1 I like to look to is Vayne. She has an insane aa range. I mean long, but thats what makes her unique. It does get quite annoying when you think you are in the clear and she hits you with a long arrow. Without that Vayne would be similar to a number of adc. There wouldn't be as much that would set her apart from the crowd. I know her abilities are really different, but then again all champions are.

I don't know how to quote just a section of this text, but I think you mean Ashe... Vayne has a range of 550...

Onegarion

05-02-2013

Maybe, but There is one ADC that has a long aa range. that has gotten the better of me more than once. Thats what I'm referring to. I don't mean ashe, but yes she has a great range with her ult. I mean you can't get much better than a cross map shot. Thanks for correcting me.

Evolnemesis

05-03-2013

Quote:
Maybe, but There is one ADC that has a long aa range. that has gotten the better of me more than once. Thats what I'm referring to. I don't mean ashe, but yes she has a great range with her ult. I mean you can't get much better than a cross map shot. Thanks for correcting me.
Possibly Caitlyn... her range truly is ridiculous, (she has 650 normally... ashe only has 600). It's the best normal attack range in the game if I'm not mistaken. She can harass so safely with her autoattacks, with traps to stop you from getting near her easily, and of course she has her little escape with her net also (adds a slow where it lands and pushes her back when she shoots it). She can be a real pain in the ass to deal with and she has that extremely long range ult.

Leadpaintchips

05-03-2013

honestly, we need this thread (or something like this) stickied for the feedback! Just a simple "calm down and think things through." message to stop the raging.

Onegarion

05-03-2013

I'm liking the feedback and when i get some time I plan to break this down and get it more itemized for easier navigating and maybe even try a chain of what you should do to check.

Again thanks for the feedback its really helping me and the community to cut down on unneeded OP threads flooding the forum.

iLifestealer

05-03-2013

Quote:
Tristana's passive gives her greater AA range based on her level, so at 18, she outreaches any other champ with autoattacks.

Also, thank you for being one of the few beacons of hope among the half-baked threads on this forum, it's always quite rejuvenating seeing some critical thinking and a healthy dose of introspection out of other leaguers lol.

123456 ... 7