Lissandra - WEAK

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mrcreamy

05-01-2013

I played against lissandra several times and she is so Weak... I'm Happy when theres a lissandra mid... I bought her..... Tried 3 times and thats confirmed... Lissandra is not a nuisance...

Z The Great1578

05-01-2013

3 times. Damn man, thorough.

mrcreamy

05-01-2013

loll that was enough .....

Odynoll

05-01-2013

Plays Lissandra 3 times, probably had no idea how to play her, doesn't build much AP in any of the games, says she's not powerful. Clearly this man is an expert on brand new champs.

Junkie Cosmonaut

05-01-2013

Liss is weak though. Her passive tells me she's supposed to be a poke happy lane bully, but her range on Q is just so cripplingly short. Lets not forget her E and W combo is on such a long cooldown that using it offensively leaves you crippled to enemy junglers/counter-bursts.

I fully expect a buff on her ultimate as well, that AOE is over so ridiculously fast. Some lingering area of slowness after the freeze would be nice.

chezwickcheese

05-01-2013

I dunno my friends bought her and are consistently getting triple and quadra kills and are absolutely denying the opposing mids. You must be doing it wrong.

Odynoll

05-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzmium View Post
Liss is weak though. Her passive tells me she's supposed to be a poke happy lane bully, but her range on Q is just so cripplingly short. Lets not forget her E and W combo is on such a long cooldown that using it offensively leaves you crippled to enemy junglers/counter-bursts.

I fully expect a buff on her ultimate as well, that AOE is over so ridiculously fast. Some lingering area of slowness after the freeze would be nice.
Hit minions with Q, profit. It's that simple. Unless you're going against a Lux or something, you should be able to harass most mids this way.

Her W+E combo? If you choose to use it offensively, that's a risk you're going to have to live with. It's called high risk-high reward for a reason. You make the choice to all in someone that hard, you have to live with it, just like a lot of other champions do.

As for her ult, you clearly missed the point of it. It's not about the AoE, it's about having a free Hourglass or a strong point+click CC that does damage. The AoE is just gravy on top and there's no real reason to complain about it seeing as how it could just as easily not be there. It's not like a 20% slow is that amazing considering a number of items and champs have better ones.

She literally just came out. Just because you aren't doing well with her or you've seen some bad Lissandra's doesn't mean anything.

Crimson5pheonix

05-01-2013

I just went support Lissandra bot lane, we wrecked because poke too stronk. Then fights happened and ult happened.

Nightfallyn

05-01-2013

I was just watching a Wildturtle stream and he was playing against a Lissandra and when she cast her E he as an enemy can see a blue claw where its going to land. Is this intentional????? This completely telegraphs where the E is going making is simple to dodge. It also makes it completely useless for ganks.

Akumou

05-01-2013

Must agree, she is weak. Her damage is far too low.

The common argument seems to be she has a lot of utility so her damage should be low. Meanwhile champions like Lux or Zyra have equal utility and substantially more damage.