Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Surrender vote should be 4 to 1, not 3 to 2.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingsRight

12-08-2009

I just lost a match that i was owning hard in and really enjoying cuz 3 of the *******s playing weren't doing so well themselves. i wish this were a 4 to 1 vote.

and if you can't do that, then make it so that people that surrender can leave and I can continue playing and get their gold and watch me wipe out other team.

Cleo

Recruiter

12-09-2009

it needs 4 people to surrender, not three. unless something changed since yesterday that i didn't know about. i've never seen a surrender go through with 3 people.

BiCuriousGeorge

12-09-2009

lol it is 4 not three

KingsRight

12-09-2009

oh oops. i it looked like only 3 surrendered that game. thought that's how it was.

NoOtherDestiny

12-13-2009

A game last night which had 4 of us in it voted 3 of 4 to surrender and it went through. I like this better then HoN though, which requires all 5 to vote yes, which results in some tool thinking "we can still win" even after losing half your base and been many levels/gold down.

sycsadist

12-13-2009

if 1 left, 3v1 will consider a surrender, other than that, 4v1 is the standard. its good riot trouble shooted for leavers.. it may say, 3v2 but if 1 or 2 left, its considered 3v0 or 3v1

TheSKooL

12-14-2009

Quote:
KingsRight:
I just lost a match that i was owning hard in and really enjoying cuz 3 of the *******s playing weren't doing so well themselves. i wish this were a 4 to 1 vote.

and if you can't do that, then make it so that people that surrender can leave and I can continue playing and get their gold and watch me wipe out other team.

I would like everyone to know, this was what the DOTA community was like...

Just saying before anything thought the grass was greener.