Surrender vote should be 4 to 1, not 3 to 2.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingsRight

12-08-2009

I just lost a match that i was owning hard in and really enjoying cuz 3 of the *******s playing weren't doing so well themselves. i wish this were a 4 to 1 vote.

and if you can't do that, then make it so that people that surrender can leave and I can continue playing and get their gold and watch me wipe out other team.

Cleo

12-09-2009

it needs 4 people to surrender, not three. unless something changed since yesterday that i didn't know about. i've never seen a surrender go through with 3 people.

BiCuriousGeorge

12-09-2009

lol it is 4 not three

KingsRight

12-09-2009

oh oops. i it looked like only 3 surrendered that game. thought that's how it was.

NoOtherDestiny

12-13-2009

A game last night which had 4 of us in it voted 3 of 4 to surrender and it went through. I like this better then HoN though, which requires all 5 to vote yes, which results in some tool thinking "we can still win" even after losing half your base and been many levels/gold down.

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2009

if 1 left, 3v1 will consider a surrender, other than that, 4v1 is the standard. its good riot trouble shooted for leavers.. it may say, 3v2 but if 1 or 2 left, its considered 3v0 or 3v1

TheSKooL

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsRight View Post
I just lost a match that i was owning hard in and really enjoying cuz 3 of the *******s playing weren't doing so well themselves. i wish this were a 4 to 1 vote.

and if you can't do that, then make it so that people that surrender can leave and I can continue playing and get their gold and watch me wipe out other team.

I would like everyone to know, this was what the DOTA community was like...

Just saying before anything thought the grass was greener.