Warwick Solo Top OP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KDs Backpack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2012

So Most of the Solo Top are Bruiser AD's Rite?

Well One game I was Fiora and I was vsing a Warwick. I mean i could harass him and I even got a kill till he got these 2 OP Items that countered Hard.

He got a Ninja Tabi, and a Glacial Shroud, and he stared with a Doran Shield.

So were both lvl 10 I have my Merc Threads, Doran Blade, and a Vamperic Scepter and I try to harass him but I do no DMG because of his items, since I thought he has no DMG items i thought it would be a fair fight.

BUT NO... He does Lots of DMG, cant be hurt, and can forever heal. I ask for a gank, we gank he still cant die becuase are Jungler is AD. If everyone comes to tank him then lanes get pushed or they all come and kill us.

Soon he bought Wit's End giving him more OP DMG and giving him MR making the AP Casters Weak to him. With the Frozen Heart, and Wit's End, and Warmogs, he seems Unkillable. I couldnt do DMG to him at all. Yea you say "DON'T AIM THE TANK!" IIRC tanks dont do those kind of DMG and cant get hurt.

Warwick is really Underated.

Any Tips/Counters to beat warwick in rank? So next time I see one I could try to counter.

innocuousowl

03-18-2012

hes broken op in top lane, just ban him. pretty soon he will be picked every game top lane cause hes crazy strong. hes the strongest solo top atm. even if you are lucky enough to kill him a couple times in lane he can come back late game and still dominate, its rediculous. and that ult needs about a 30 second longer cd. his kit overall, along with his tankiness make him op. and to top it all off he has no real hard counters.

Caspar

03-18-2012

these guys...

Queen Visenya

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocuousowl View Post
hes broken op in top lane, just ban him. pretty soon he will be picked every game top lane cause hes crazy strong. hes the strongest solo top atm. even if you are lucky enough to kill him a couple times in lane he can come back late game and still dominate, its rediculous. and that ult needs about a 30 second longer cd. his kit overall, along with his tankiness make him op. and to top it all off he has no real hard counters.
/faceplam

Olaf says Hi.

Crazystairs

03-18-2012

WW is easily countered and has no escape. He is a one trick pony. Once you figure out how to counter that trick then he is pretty useless. I could tell you how to counter it, but its really a lot more fun figuring it out.

MyCoxAfloping

03-18-2012

Underrated???

ABlindWatchmaker

03-18-2012

dat grey text

huskandhunger

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothichero View Post
dat grey text
He didn't accept the Summoner's Code.

Eskim0 Brother

03-18-2012

I hear AD Sion solo top is OP too. da fuq

Lightschampion

03-19-2012

Build MR........GG

I main ww solo top
Play him once and then everything will become cyrstal clear

My Q, hungering strike does the greater value between some base amount + AP or %HEALTH
At lvl 5, with no AP, it does 20% of your max health and as MAGIC DAMAGE and heals him for 80% of the damage inflicted

His passive heals him upon autoattack and inflicts MAGIC DAMAGE
His ult scales off bonus AD but inflicts MAGIC DAMAGE (it also procs all his MAGIC DAMAGE inflicting items like wits end, malady, madreds blood razor)

Witds end as you mentioned inflicts MAGIC DAMAGE
The Wawick staple, Madreds Bloodrazor passive inflicts MAGIC DAMAGE

Seeing a recurring trend? Build merc treads even (the tenacity does not affect his ult as his ult is a supress, not a stun) but the MR on it hurts ww baaaaaaaad

Retarded warwicks used to build him pure AD and give him berserker greaves till Guardsman Bob taught them ww is a magetank!! (If you think thats OP, look at Xerath and his passive or Galio, Ryze, Moa Kai, Vlad's trollpool or Fizz's trollpole)

Furthermore, that "OP" Q does flat damage on minions and at lvl 1 costs 70 mana out of a pool of 220 and only inflicts 8% of targets health! AND IT SCALES IN MANA COST!!!! At lvl 18, his Q does 20% and costs 110 mana out of a pool of 770. His ult costs 125. Considering his combo is
Q+Q+Q+Q+Ult+Q (with 6 seconds cooldown in between Qs its hardly a combo) I think you might start to realize he usies all his mana and secondly, he is a mage.