Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Learning to CS for non laners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UberLolPlayer

09-24-2014

http://www.leaguecodes.net/?rid=7d76c675

Dàkota

Recruiter

09-26-2014

Poke it in the face c;

McCrazyFrog

09-27-2014

hmmm :\

Mr Steal Yo Buff

09-28-2014

This is really helpful actually. Im going to try Phreaks method.

Nythonic

09-30-2014

This has probably been stated so many times in this guide, but just basically try to go in for CS when the enemy laner isn't positioned to attack you. Now in some cases this is not going to happen, but from experience in lower elo's people have the positioning of a potato. Next I would say punish them whenever they try to take CS so that the enemy laner is constantly trying to keep his distance letting you have an opening for CS. If you have a really hard champion to CS with the best tip I could give you overall though is just to go try CS'ing with him for as long as possible and then gradually things will get better.

McCrazyFrog

10-02-2014

sick

EvanTheConqueror

10-02-2014

It just takes experience to cs well. Im diamond 5 and it took me a while to get good at csing. For tips tho I would recommend watching where the enemy ranged minions auto attack animations are going and dont play champions that you have little experience with because you wont know there auto animation/dmg.

RHobbo

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Everything related to attack speed !!

rakno69

10-05-2014

thanks