Learning to CS for non laners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tanathalis

05-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJTHeroofTime View Post
You can't learn to CS and look out for ganks and other opportunities. Well, you can, but if some aspect of that doesn't come to you naturally, you're gonna waste a lot of time.

You have to learn one skill at a time.

Start with last hitting. Your goal is to be able to last hit so naturally that you don't have to think very hard about it, if at all, so that you can think about your minimap, your lane opponent/s, junglers, etc.

To learn last hitting: Custom game, go to a lane with a champion you want to last hit with. See how many last hits you get in 10 minutes. Try again. You'll probably do a bit better. Try again.

It sucks, but that's how you learn a skill. If you have to choose between a little bit of practice every day vs a lot of practice occasionally, a little bit every day will help you improve faster, as everyone has limits as to how much practice can benefit them at any given time. I personally like to do a quick custom before I play ranked games just so I know I'm not cold when the game starts.

What Ive started doing recently is when your comfortable with your cs by 10 mins for me 80 - 100 add intermediate bots and go for the same, it'll be much more difficult and realistic under the harass of a chammpion.

topherchris99

05-27-2014

If your champion is ranged like most adcs and many kids, getting closer to the target means that your auto attack will get there sooner. So if you can, moving right next to your target can help

Scin

Recruiter

05-27-2014

hmm

foobzlolz

05-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotHavoc View Post
Okay, I wanted to open up a little discussion for people to talk about good tips to get better at CSing while laning. I personally am not very good, as I main Jungle, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs some good pointers so fire away.

What do you guys do to help yourselves get better as a laner and make sure that your creep score is good, while still looking out for ganks and other opportunities.

[Edit to clarify the original question as there may have been some confusion]
u can get some ad runes to secure ur last hits, my friend does dat and i think its smart

Silentmarksman

05-28-2014

http://lolfreerp.com/ - Check out this page with free RP codes Only three steps in 5 mins and you will get your code free!! VISIT, DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY BETTER GAME!

Silentmarksman

05-28-2014

http://lolfreerp.com/ - Check out this page with free RP codes Only three steps in 5 mins and you will get your code free!! VISIT, DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY BETTER GAME!

Playerjohn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2014

op

LeoTessa

06-02-2014

Garen q will help since you can use them with no cost o ther than cooldown, the extra dmg is nice too

tytheleguid

Recruiter

06-02-2014

CS so ez

henrykinz10000

06-02-2014

Just practice in custom games you make yourself and by yourself, that is how I learned to last hit while playing adc and mid, because I main jungle and want to learn to lane for ranked