Learning to CS for non laners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seagold

02-12-2014

Whoa, Csing.

God Heim

02-13-2014

ya it cant be hard but its worth

Bresn

02-13-2014

Left click them to check the health, compare your damage to remaining health and the rate it's being drained. Ignore armor and mr, wait till the health drops low enough to last hit.

MiNiMaN1O1

02-13-2014

Me myslef dont farm very well, so items like Hydra and Shiv help a lot

Explodinate

02-13-2014

I find it different for each champ.
I practiced in customs for about an hour so I could get the feel of what it "meant" to last hit and why it's important.
Not all champs are meant to farm strictly minions either *cough* Leblanc *cough*.
They're a different story though.
As a new player to lanes you should definitely zone in on one role and learn the progression of waves and the lane you're in.
Ziggs, for example, I set milestones I have to reach by 10 minutes every game. Depending on the situation I gravitate more towards having 60+ CS by ten and 2 Siege minions at least and from there I have a Chalice and more than likely a few AP items so you turn into a farming machine.

waxman57

02-18-2014

CS op

CRAzY b0Y1

02-18-2014

i am learning how to play jungle cause i fail gank always

DiabloDogg

02-19-2014

A big part of csing with bot lane is cooperation with the support. Sometimes they think they are helping but they just interfere

DannyTh

02-19-2014

i think mainly csing depends on the damage and attack speed in general though i love csing with zed it have a nice feel with it.

I Deep Fry Cats

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamor View Post
Here is how CS works under turret. You wait for a full HP melee minion to take two hits and then it is ready for a last hit. If it is a caster minion, it may need 1-2 hits depending on your AD. Soraka starcall also makes last hitting caster minions under a turret super easy. 1 star call and auto attack kills a caster minion if a turret hits it.
asdfs