Learning to CS for non laners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C9 Fallen

11-21-2013

Just learn to go aggresive over that CS DOE

KlNG ROMIZE

11-22-2013

Really, the only way to get better at csing is to practice, start up a bot match or a custom match and practice.

DGGP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2013

Easy! :]

Any time you're unsure of your damage just auto a healthier creep before they get low. Use that to test your damage and proceed to collect $$$ by attacking creeps as their hp falls below the chunk you just did.

WreckedShop

11-22-2013

I cannot beleive this

waen

11-23-2013

Don't bother. The game's broken. Just tell your lane mate to get Targon.

DancerDancer4

11-23-2013

just takes alot of focus and stay so far away from other champ

olop31olop31

11-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotHavoc View Post
Okay, I wanted to open up a little discussion for people to talk about good tips to get better at CSing while laning. I personally am not very good, as I main Jungle, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs some good pointers so fire away.

What do you guys do to help yourselves get better as a laner and make sure that your creep score is good, while still looking out for ganks and other opportunities.

[Edit to clarify the original question as there may have been some confusion]
I am at 998 win, almost 999 can I do my 1000 win with a rioter ? my friend did it and i want to do it too, thank you !

Bleachdrink

11-25-2013

BoTiger

11-25-2013

If you find yourself having trouble last-hitting on an AP champion, it can be helpful to get the point in Butcher for the bonus 2 damage on monsters. Also, running some AD runes doesn't hurt. AD is helpful even on AP champions for both CSing and auto attack harass.

For me personally, anyone who has played Elise in lane knows how ridiculously hard CSing is with her. So normally when I play her top, I will definitely take the mastery point in Butcher and run either AD marks or hybrid penetration marks and quints. The armor pen will just help your autos hit a little harder when going for CS and when going for harass or trades.

Doujinsi

11-25-2013

Pretty much do what most people have said and wait until you KNOW that you will get that last hit for the CS. Pay attention to how much the minions are doing and how high your AD is and how much it's doing on their health bar. M I A Pikachu was also saying that you should practice CSing with your favorite champs in custom games. I think that would be pretty effective as well. Making sure your opponent isn't getting their CS is useful too if you can harass a little and zone effectively.