Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Learning to CS for non laners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HyperFeedzzz

10-27-2013

You have to know how much damage you can do and how fast you attack when the creep is low health attack it when farming under a tower with the mage minions attack them one let the tower shoot them with attack again with melee minions let the tower attack them twice then attack

Leedly

Recruiter

10-28-2013

Loved reading this thread. I have a lot of trouble with this, especially under tower.

HigaMin

10-29-2013

I think csing in lane depends the champion you picked and your opponent picked.
for example if you re in a melee champion and your opponent is a ranged champion you have to care not only about minions healt, but where and when you can cs whitout getting harassed otherwise you ill have forced to leave lane or get ganked coz you re low healt(in solo lane expample).
In bot lane is all about cooldowns and positioning. Some champions have hard time as early game to cs but as the game proceed their spells or abilities propose you a way to cs easy i think.
i think the way to cs well in a champion is pratice hard against all types of champions, expecially your counters.

Lord JTan

Recruiter

10-30-2013

Just last hit

Kurtjmac

10-30-2013

Quote:
RiotHavoc:
Okay, I wanted to open up a little discussion for people to talk about good tips to get better at CSing while laning. I personally am not very good, as I main Jungle, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs some good pointers so fire away.

What do you guys do to help yourselves get better as a laner and make sure that your creep score is good, while still looking out for ganks and other opportunities.

[Edit to clarify the original question as there may have been some confusion]

indeed

Jadus

10-30-2013

:S

ScarredCG

11-02-2013

I tend to Orb Walk to get as many auto attacks as i can when the minions are low enough.

Xceria

11-03-2013

People always wonder why lcs players or players in higher elos/divisons farm so well. Compared to lower elo's and there 100 farm in 20 min. When if your in a high division it shud be around 70 for 10 min and around 150+ to 20min. When farming in lane, if your laning oponnent is away and other lanes really dont need that much help in roaming or you don't think it would be a successful gank. Just go in lane and farm a wave. 2 Waves are worth a kill. You shouldn't be taking more than a couple seconds to farm a single wave just use your aoe abilitys to farm unless your like soraka but she shoudn't be in lane by herself and farming, she should be with her adc. Dont just wait around till the minions are low than go for the last hit which a lot of low elo's miss sometimes which theres no reason too. Just time it. Than after you quickly farmed that wave go get wraithes or something.. People in higher divisions just do that for a couple minutes to get their farm up. If your athene than you should be having like 250 farm 20 min in cause all he does is farm with gp10. So thats really all there is to farming..

Bucks0888

11-03-2013

I think it's good to practice one champion

snowfox123

11-05-2013

try using fiddlestick and aniva w/no runes and item and try to get perfect cs