Learning to CS for non laners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Safaroth2

10-20-2013

asdf

Phantom117

10-21-2013

get a ravenous hydra

StickyVortexSmn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2013

Phreak method sounds good.

xywing123

10-23-2013

Whenever I cs the minions, I usually us ranged champions to help or people who have low/no cost ranged spells with low cool down to cs. People like who are melee champs yet can farm and disengage easily are like Zed and Shen sometimes to (ironic but yes). I like people who are fast and ranged such as. Eve,Zilean,Kat,Kennen,Leblanc,Fiddle (He has his hard fear that can last to sometime 3 seconds),Zed,Syndra(stuns when executed correctly),Nidalee,Annie(Stun obviously)Ezreal,and other quick champs. These champs have good burst damage too and mostly low cost spells. I recommend using these champs to cs safely. Also this is why i'm usually mid.

Sincerely, Xywing123

xywing123

10-23-2013

PS: I would buy chalice of harmony to the Athene's holy grail if you are using the quick mana spells because of the chalice of harmony's effect.

Thanks for reading

Mishli

10-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M I A Pikachu View Post
Use the phreak method.
go mid with no runes and try to hit 100 cs by ten mins aka perfect cs IN A CUSTOM GAME

just keep doing that with your favorite champ till you get really good. im up to 90~ cs .
cant do that in an actual game but it helps
http://mullinator.com/tools/cscore

this website has a creep calculator that will keep you posted on how well you're doing farming creeps. i highly recommend it for practice

mcjordalini

10-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphery View Post
For caster minions under a turret, hit it once at full health with auto attack, tower shot, and finish with auto attack.

To above: yeah it's weird, I also find it a lot easier to last hit in dota than in league. It might just be that the auto attack animations are more reponsive?
i've noticed this too. this is my problem with having a constantly good CS.

Alexanderr

10-26-2013

yo just want to see this post

IcyOps

10-26-2013

I tend to play champions that farm really easily. So in top lane, Renekton, Irelia, Phoenix udyr, and the likes with AoE. Mid lane, Orianna, and Zed come to mind. ADC, almost anyone works, the lane is decided by mechanical skill and outside forces such as your support and jungle. The outside forces tend to outweigh significance of mechanical skill at all levels of gameplay,including competitive (see CLG).

Ziddari

10-27-2013

Honestly, just play the same champ every chance you get. Someone you can use in multiple lanes is really good for this. Just aim for 150 by 20m, and just keep playing. You'll either get the hang of it, or you wont.