Learning to CS for non laners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pol852

10-12-2013

EradicatorClaw6

10-13-2013

1. Cs is important but despite what people say kills are very important too. What is important is opportunities and capitalization.
2. Resort to cs when advantage isn't clear or is hard to obtain while harassing.
3. When I cs I often look at the hp of minion and compare it to my damage source give or take a few damage for resistance.
4. CS isn't the only important thing. Going to now explain opportunities. The best time to attack is when there is a group of minions with low hp. They are low which means the enemy champ wants to get as many of them as he can. This leaves him wide open for a lose lose situation. If he gets hit he takes free damage to get the minions If he dodges he misses the minions.
5. Capitalization is if your support sees this happens and lands a cc after you harass you can move into killing that target. Killing a player is worth a lot of gold despite the importance of cs. I have yet to beat a player with 10 kills and 0 deaths even while farming till i had 40+ more minions than them.

Hidei

10-14-2013

I don't think CSing is that big of an issue.

DeNigNig

10-14-2013

i still need to learn

migal

10-15-2013

customs

TrUSivraj

10-15-2013

I Learned by playing normals against High-Low level players all around to help me learn how to cs under pressure. :3

XxKRBain15xX

10-16-2013

i personally just wait in a bush near the middle of summoners rift and when and enemy comes by and i use master li which i just blast all of my upgrades at once espcially if they are alittle farther out and already have some damage.

TrollAshi

10-17-2013

It is very easy to last-hit if you practice it, just wait until the minion's health is lower than your AD (Also take care of their armor).

Dreamings

10-17-2013

Thanks for the tips i will use them

Xeon897

10-18-2013

Why am I even here? I main support and get about 8 CS a game xD