Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Learning to CS for non laners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Docomobad

08-12-2013

1.) Check minions health are any below 1/4 hp?
If yes go to A.)
If No go to B.)

A.) Wait for minions hp to dip low enough and last hit.
B.)Check if enemy minions hp is below 1/3 hp.
If yes go to Aa.)
If no go to go back to 1.)

Aa) Wait for enemy champion to move up to last hit and attack them.
One of a few things will happen
a.)You get free damage on them they get the cs.
b.)They back off and miss the cs.
c.)Or they will trade you and miss the cs but damage you in return.

If they get low enough they either teleport home and you get to free farm or go gank another lane or push down the tower. If they stay low hp you can engage and get an easy kill and then free farm a bit, go gank a lane or push the tower.

If thats too much do what everyone else has said go to a custom game and practice just last hitting.

Chuck

08-12-2013

Last hit, that's all

Locksire1

08-12-2013

Ok a high creep score on any champ is simple really as long as you know that minions have a set amount of hp (duh) A set amount of armor and a set amount of Magic resist. I think if I remember right melee minions have high MR and casters have high Armor. (Don't quote me on that it might be the same or visa versa.) But the best way to get a good CS I find with a ADC is Damage and attack speed builds often going things like Vamp scepter bilgewater ruined king blade (25ad 40AS 15%LS +5% bonus physical damage per the targets max hp on top that its good for gunning down a stunner too close if you cant get them as it activates to deal 15% of max hp in damage) next I often go beserk boots (I usually range not melee) Hurricane and infinity edge then take up static and for a filler I go with the 30% bow or if I need more damage I'll go with something like cleaver. (I'm not looking at my items ATM.

Faiz12

08-14-2013

i belive we need more fps to cs better

Tiguar

08-15-2013

I made a custom game and CS'd without AD runes as an adc in bot lane till the 10 min mark and started over. I did this for a couple hours every day.

once you get the mechanics and rhythm down, doing it with pressure in the lane comes with experience.

Meserion

08-15-2013

I have no tips, I just have muscle memory and I last hit, nothing to it as long as the champion in question doesn't have some absurd windup like what karthus used to have.

fritsch94

08-15-2013

LOL I remember my first time farming with karthus...at first I thought I was lagging incredibly hard but then I realized ten minutes later he just takes forever to attack.

burning god1235

Recruiter

08-16-2013

You should go vs sivir bot in custom game and try to get 80-100 cs at 10 min and always keep sivir at mid life
:P

azzrign

08-17-2013

HET RIOT WHY DOES THE GUY THAT HACKED MY ACCOUNT STILL HAVE ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT AND PLAY ON IT WHEN IVE GIVEN YOU MORE THEN ENOUGH PROOF THAT THE ACCOUNT japra333 IS MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT? IT'S BEEN 4 DAYS AND COUNTING THAT YOU ALLOW HACKERS ACCESS TO ACCOUNTS THAT AREN'T THEIRS AREN'T THERE RECORDS OM MY ACCOUNT THAT ALL DATA WAS CHANGED THAT WOULD LOCK OUT THE ORIGINAL OWNER? YOU WOULD THINK THAT WHEN SOMEONE REPORTS THEIR ACCOUNT BEING HACKED THAT ACTIONS WOULD BE TAKEN TO AT LEAST FREEZE THE ACCOUNT OR GET IT BACK TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER

B1tche5 b Crazy

Recruiter

08-20-2013

i should suggest that you start with a easy champ that cs's well like zed it seems to be the best cs champ