Learning to CS for non laners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the Anarchit3cht

08-03-2013

^^ Don't assume that just because you can do something easily that so can everyone else. Some people are naturally better at things that others are not. I'm sure there are plenty of people who think that the things you find challenging are rather quite easy indeed.

As pretty much everyone else said, time it right. View their health and know your attack damage. If you can, go and get the blue buff so you can spam your skills more, especially if you have AOE spells. Another good tip would be to not attack your minions at all unless it is the last hit. You won't push the wave as fast, but if you are AAing minions while your own minions are attacking them, you often switch targets to get the last hit, sacrificing the minion that you were already working on because your minions are a lot faster than you. Try turning off the "auto-target" function so that you don't automatically begin to attack minions as they come into range, because this can often mess you up.

phyerbert

08-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M I A Pikachu View Post
Use the phreak method.
go mid with no runes and try to hit 100 cs by ten mins aka perfect cs IN A CUSTOM GAME

just keep doing that with your favorite champ till you get really good. im up to 90~ cs .
cant do that in an actual game but it helps
68 on my first attempt, looks like i need work....

Forel

08-06-2013

kill it

Always Spy Check

08-06-2013

I come here to get more CS for my carry:
What are the tricks to making sure your adc has more farm than enemy adc? what are all the strategies and counter-strategies involved? I really enjoy playing Sona but I wish I was even better at this. I can play Sona and have twice as many assists by end of game than CS. can't quite just do 0 cs though. sometimes I hit minions to get assists. (lol) I like the support role because I enjoy letting my team get all the potential and more than they need to win more than just winning the game myself. (I derive more pleasure out of successfully supporting than successfully carrying) I also play tanky characters that can prevent their top turret from falling as long as they want to. I recently tried Gangplank Max W first. it is much more useful than parrrly maxxing tbh.

Any tips?

FFF1

08-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always Spy Check View Post
I come here to get more CS for my carry:

Any tips?
^Me too^

a1sock

08-06-2013

make sure they are not being harassed when csing, ask them to focus on csing more, encourage them when they cs well, check the difference between their cs and the enemies and tell them when they need to catch up or have a solid lead.

if they have an aoe wave clear you can hit the back few minions when pushing and let them clear it fast.

When under tower you can help a lot by setting up the caster minions for cs, just auto them once before the tower hits them, and your adc will be able to kill them right after the tower hits. Make sure you tell them this, and always try to remind them its usually 2 tower hits then auto for melee, and 1 auto plus tower and another auto to kill ranged

PintSizeNolan

08-07-2013

Hey guys im streaming at http://twitch.tv/PintSizeOfficial !
Check it out whenever and our next giveaway is at 100 followers :3
LETS DO IT!

Prostitute

08-08-2013

Practice makes perfect. It's not hard, you just get used to it after awhile.

Best Lulu is NA

08-09-2013

I also need help, message me on league if you want to tutor. -MatrixForm

Shzz

08-11-2013

Last hit champions to be good