Learning to CS for non laners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyvectra

07-06-2013

If you want a super challenge for CS practice, hop into an ARAM. Five champs on your team vying for creeps in a single lane, and sometimes the entire other team is sitting on top of them so you're forced to farm under turret. If you can manage to get all the CS in an ARAM, you're golden.

xViperSniper

07-06-2013

These methods are great, but I find the biggest difference is not being afraid to use your spells. I see alot of players losing 1 or 2 cs they couldn't get with autoattacks because 2 minions died within a 2 aa time interval. But, if you use a spell to last hit that minion, you will do a better job with cs.

Azzan

07-06-2013

I just auto attack the minion when it's low, lol
I like to orb walk, or click move when im last hitting so if I do miss the last hit I can stay for the second auto attack on the minion and not get attacked since I kept my movement going from the enemy laner, also I try to pay attention to the minions auto attacks, if I notice like 3 casters attacking one minions I wait for the little orbs to hit the target then auto attack when I think it's low enough

imScary

07-07-2013

When I cs, I usually wait for my minions to be low on health till I can kill it in 1 hit but in the mean time, I try to harass my opponent so I don't push hard and be closer to my turret for good ganks to come

Antp2

07-07-2013

today, a guy said :"you said you borrow your account to me one day." and I tought he play with me for a long time and I trust him. But, he do the fuking thing! He changed my passward and maybe he change the E-mail address.
can anyone help me to take my account back?
My account is liupei009

Antp2

07-07-2013

today, a guy said :"you said you borrow your account to me one day." and I tought he play with me for a long time and I trust him. But, he do the fuking thing! He changed my passward and maybe he change the E-mail address.
My account is liupei009

Antp2

07-07-2013

My account is liupei009
My E-mail Adress is liupei09@126.com

The Epicer ONe

07-07-2013

its easier if you turn your autoattack off

InfernalNasusNA

07-08-2013

Yea well i think it should be a pizza pie

IS156d3b6eeccd8c47a4c3e

07-08-2013

pizza?