Learning to CS for non laners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hemoglobin Jr

05-12-2013

One time I had perfect cs for the first 8 MINION WAVES I HAD 150 CS IN 11 MINUTES

Brayd3nG

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M I A Pikachu View Post
Use the phreak method.
go mid with no runes and try to hit 100 cs by ten mins aka perfect cs IN A CUSTOM GAME

just keep doing that with your favorite champ till you get really good. im up to 90~ cs .
cant do that in an actual game but it helps
Is this just pure last hitting? Or including spell casting?

PhD Dr Fumbles

05-12-2013

smurf games silver 5 to plat 5 in 1 day, playing only underplayed champoins. should really check it out http://www.twitch.tv/BrandonClassicGaming

Digii686

05-12-2013

yes i agree with trying to get 100 sc in 10 min thats great way to get good!

TorukkMakto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2013

Not sure if anyone's said this already but, sometimes or most I'll actually click on the minion and check it's health to see how low it is. If I'm an adc and it gets about 60 hp or so, i'll kill it. Or if I'm a mid apc I'll wait until its a little lower. Most of the time, when I check the health and its at a certain point, I'll look at the actual health bar and see where how small it is. Then, I always try to match up the health bar exactly the way it was when it was low for all the other minions. Hope this helps!!

-Torukkmakto

I Like Peaches

05-13-2013

SUppose it comes down to what champion you use. Obviously it'd be so much harder with Fiddlesticks or Anivia than it would with Caitlyn.

BlueRainn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2013

You can just take flat ad reds and quints it helps a lot .

Blinder

05-13-2013

My best tip for anyone looking to control a lane on CS when starting is to left click the minion that is the lowest and compare it to the amount of AD or AP/spell power on a skill that you have and try to work on visually knowing the hp bar amount for when you can get the last hit. Keeping in mind the players positions on the mini map and making sure to realize the melee minions have more HP than the ranged so you can know the difference in bar levels for last hitting.

Qsw

05-14-2013

Pay attention to where the turret aggro indicator is.

YoLittleSister

05-14-2013

I cs by using easy to cs champs XD like oriana corki alkali heim
When I started I always sucked at csing and I would be 1/3 of other people's cs if I was lucky, then I played heim when he was free man I had most cs lol. The more I played Heim the more I attempted to steal cs from the turrets (that is really difficult)
so then after I could cs with alkali (mostly use her Q), and somehow I'd always have most cs if I laned against two people (when I was a noob around lvl 20 when no one jg'd except my friend who played with me all the time.
I could never adc until last time corki was free. I have tried MF vayne ashe sivir kog, basically name an adc I have tried it. I think it has to do with the animation, corki's is just so easy to cs (or is it his passive? because I don't rememeber XD)
now i gotten into oriana I think she's easy to cs with for her passive.