Team Builder: Support takes forever!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argos Knight

4 Days Ago

I just don't understand, why suddenly there are so many people who play support in Team Builder?

I just came from about 3 months of resting from LoL (partly 'cause my ISP started to get damn slow), and when I go check TB, surely the time to join a team has improved greatly, even for a mid role (about 3 minutes or less).

However, whenever I try to get Support I have to wait over 20+ minutes. Seriously, the longest has even been 45 minutes one night. Are there too many people playing support lately?

I main support so I rarely play it in TB, however I'm collecting the new role summoner icons.

FoolsPlay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Days Ago

the meta changed around the time they introduced braum. he had tons of hype and it never really died down

KingDanni

4 Days Ago

Team builder by itself takes forever......

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Days Ago

i get instant game time cause being a support Mao is awsome and by support i go tank mode an say try to kill me

Matthias9119

4 Days Ago

Either you're in a different Team Builder than me or your MMR is way way higher, because I get near-instant queues as jungle or support.